Chapter four

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Great another day in hell.

I get ready for school as quickly as I can manage, I don't know the reason but I always seem to be in a rush in the mornings.

I check that my mum is okay. Still on the sete asleep. I give her a soft kiss on the forehead before leaving the house.

I decide to drive to school that morning as the weather isn't too good. I drive all the way there listening to my favourite artist Ed Sheeran. I need his relaxing songs to calm me down this morning.

I arrive earlier than usual so I decide to sit in the car for a bit. I wait until I see Seren and Isabelle. They notice me too and wave happily. I wave back with a smile.

"Hey Lowri!" Seren shouts as I get closer.

"Hey" I say. Isabelle gives me a smile and says, "So how are things?"

"Good" I reply, "Nothing interesting." I don't want to tell them about my mum losing her job it'll only make them concerned. "You?"

"Nope, my life isn't exactly very exciting." she says with a little giggle.

"I saw Ashley picking up a takeaway last night." Seren says.

"Cool" I say, I don't know why she feels the need to tell me that.

"He was telling me he's finishing off the choreography for the show, it sounds exciting." she continues, "He said he'd asked someone to help him mix the music. He did tell me their name but I can't remember. Have you met them yet?"

"Yeah, last night I went to the studio and saw him there. His names Perri by the way." I say.

"Oohhhhh is he good looking?" Isabelle chirps in. I give her a fed up look.

"The only thing you care about is if he's good looking or not!" I say with a chuckle. No way was I going to tell them about the weird feelings I had for him.

"Well it matters quite a lot." she says with a wink.

"Oh shit up!" I say laughing. We chat for a while before heading to class.
I can tell it's going to be a long day.

After school I drive straight to the studio. I usually keep clothes in the boot of my car so I can head to the studio at anytime. I leave a message on my mums phone to let her know and walk into the studio.