Ch 2

Four and a half hours later
Tsu POV.
I woke up to see and feel Fumikage holding me close so I squirmed to get up before tenderly kissing the top of his beak. Dark shadow came out and nuzzled against my cheek before pulling the blanket over us then went back in after snuggling for a few minutes.
"I love you Fumi, I love you so much." I whispered before lifting my hands to stroke up and down the side of his beak all the way up to the feathers on the top of his head, occasionally laying a few kisses on his beak as "I don't care what others say about it, about us, I love you so much." I whispered
"I love you too princess..." I heard him say as he slowly woke up and pulled me closer "You're my everything Tsu, I love you so much."
Tokoyami POV
I smiled at her before gently leaning into her hands as she caressed my face and I held her tightly, staring into her eyes warmly. She kissed my beak and moved a hand up to her head to play with her hair before feeling her press more of her weight against me.
"Thanks for dancing with me last night Fumikage." She said
"Thanks for inviting me, 'They' were being especially loud last night and I would have probably done something I shouldn't have..." I admitted
"Hey Toko? Can you roll down your sleeves? I know you don't like to but, please Fumi... I just wanna make sure you haven't been... hurting yourself... recently." She said as she looked at me clearly concerned so I moved my hands and she moved hers. I held my arms in front of her and she slowly rolled my sleeves down for me before essentially jumping on me, her arms loosely wrapped around my neck, sobbing.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry f-for m-making you cry Tsu..." I stuttered "I-I'm so sorry... I-I-I j-j-j-just wanted i-it t-to s-st-stop... I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry Tsu. I love you so much..." I sobbed onto her
"W-when?" She asked "W-when w-was the l-last t-time t-that y-you did it? T-these look new..."
"... Saturday night, after you left it got bad... I-I'm s-sorry Tsu... I love you..." I said
"You're staying with me tonight. I don't care if Aizawa-sensei doesn't allow it because if something happens to you I wouldn't know what to do... I love and need you." She said
"A-alright... I love you too. You're my everything." I said
"Don't do it again, if your going to do it then call or text or contact me somehow because I don't know what I'd do without you Fumikage." She said before moving her head and hands to look me in the eyes. I looked down, unable meet her gaze and rolled my sleeves up. She gently grabbed my face before slowly lifting my chin then stroked my face, all the way from the end of my beak to the top of my head. She occasionally stopped to lay a few gentle kisses on my beak and I closed my eyes before wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her closer to me. I leaned into her hands.
"I'll tell you next time..." I said
"Promise me Fumikage, I need you promise that you'll tell me next time because, I love you. I need you..." She said "I need you Fumikage."
"I promise, I promise that I'll tell you next time." I said and felt her lean her forehead on mine then opened my eyes to see that she had tears welled up in her eyes. I lifted my hands to cup her cheeks before using my thumbs to wipe her tears. "I'm sorry... I love you so much Tsu... Don't cry, if you cry I'll cry." I said and she gently kissed my beak then continued to caress my face gently.
"A-alright... don't do it again though, it just hurts to see you in pain Fumikage." I heard her say so I moved my hands from her face and wrapped them back around her waist before pulling her closer to me. "I love you." She said
"I love you too princess." I said before nuzzling into her hands as she continued to caress my face, occasionally kissing my beak and playing with my feathers. I let out a contented hum and closed my eyes before falling asleep with my head in her hands.
Tsu POV
"I love him so much..." I thought before I kissed his forehead then his beak. I let go of his face then snuggled into his arms, wrapping my own arms around him lovingly. I let him just hold onto me and rest his beak just over my shoulder because he seems comfortable, calm, and pleased. I gave him a gentle squeeze then laid my head on his chest, snuggling into him and closing my eyes. I slowly began to fall asleep in his arms as we cuddled, eventually falling unconscious to the sounds of his soft breathing and the gentle rise and fall of his chest. After a while I heard a faint knock on the door and awoke from my blissful nap. "Who the hell is that..." I thought as I slowly got out of Toko's grip before walking over to the door and opened it enough for them to see me but not Tokoyami.
"Hey Tsu, what's up?" Ochaco asked
"Nothing much, I was just napping to be honest." I said as I tiredly rubbed my eye
"Oh, sorry if I woke you up. Aizawa told me to tell you that there's no homework tonight because we have the trip tomorrow." She said
"Alright, can I go back to my nap now please?" I yawned
"Sure, bye Tsu." She responded then left so I closed and locked my door, going back to to my bed before laying on Tokoyami again. I pulled the blanket over us then snuggled into his chest and felt him wrap his arms around my waist before I gently kissed the tip of his beak. I realized I had left the light on and quietly called dark shadow out then asked if he could turn it off so he did before laying on me happily.
"I love you so much Fumi..." I said as I fell asleep, holding him tiredly
End of chapter