Second Book Teaser

No one POV

"So, if I'm correct. You're Nightmare, the one who's haunted this Michael for many years and is the Leader of the Nightmare Animatronics."

Nightmare nodded yes.

"Yes, and if I'm correct... you're Nightmare Sans... the Nightmare King."

...

...

...

In this Book...

...

...

...

"Errrrr... Dirty glitches escaped. Now I have more of a reason to delete them!" He yelled as he looked at them on the Surface.

...

"Michael... I'm surprised you're still alive. But you're going to be added to my Kill Count!" His Father said angrily.

...

The Humans and Monsters live together on the Surface now. No problems are to occur...

More problems are to occur. Springtrap is after Michael...

...

"Hahahaha, a new Victim!" Dust said as he dashed foward to slice Chara.

Chara moved out of the way.

"Sans! What's happened to you!?" Chara said dodging his attacks.

"Heh, I'm not the Sans you know!" Dust said.

...

The Nightmare Team stood in a straight line, even Nightmare Sans as they readied up their attacks.

They fired their Blasters...

...

...

...

Blast!

...

...

...

An Evil Animatronic stands there. Bumps on his face, teeth all over his face and body.

"I'll tear you all apart..."

...

...

...

...

...

FNAF and Undertale Crossover: Nightmare's Revenge.

...

...

...

Coming Soon...