27.Sex (Smut)

A/N: The title is a little obvious isn't it 😳. It makes me so happy to see all the new supporters who keep voting and commenting and following <3 Sorry I'm so bad at posting frequently this literally took me 60 years to write.

Also, I do NOT condone cheating this is just a story based on one of my favorite songs: Song- Sex by The 1975 (I tried to make it authentic to the lyrics!)

This is a long one so get a snack! (3500 words)

And this is how it starts...

You and Draco were speeding down the empty freeway without a care in the world. It was summer break, and the two of you wanted to make this a memorable one. 

Your dad gave you a Volkswagon van that you didn't get to use because you were always at school for the rest of the year, so you decided to use it for a road trip with your best friend, unsupervised. Draco drove because you were slightly scared of driving and because the way his muscles looked when he was behind the wheel made your head fuzzy.

You stuck your hands out of the roof window and felt the wind brush past your fingertips. Draco's fluffy hair was only getting fluffier with the windows rolled down.

"I could get used to this," you sighed, shifting in your seat to be more comfortable.

"Me too y/n," Draco said, glancing at you and smiling. It was a smile with his teeth showing, one you didn't see much during school. It was nice to have your best friend all to yourself.

You tugged on your skinny jeans, slightly wishing you wore shorts because the sun was now coming out of the clouds.

"I can't believe this is the last time we're going to be heading back to Hogwarts. We're seniors!" You said, still surprised that you had made it this far alive.

Draco laughed, "Thank Merlin!" He looked at you and then quickly back to the road. His smile faded a little. There were a few quiet minutes, nothing but the roaring wind and the whirring of the engine.

"Should I get my tongue pierced?" You asked out of the blue, knowing it would change the odd tension in the van.

"What?!" He looked at you, wildly confused. "What in Merlin's name made you think that? Are you on drugs y/n?" He shook his head, disappointed.

"Hey! My mom got one when she was my age. I don't know, just thinking out loud!" You chuckled, looking out the window at the seemingly endless countryside.

-

Later, in the evening, the weather changed to a complete hailstorm. You and Draco decided to pull over on the side of the roads instead of finding a motel. Besides, you guys could sleep in the back of the van.

You had fixed it up over the Christmas holiday when you and Draco started planning this trip. The old seating was taken out and turned into a pull-out couch to act as a makeshift bed. It was surprisingly comfortable.

Draco pulled into a gravel patch of land next to a vacant field of grass. You unbuckled and crawled over the seats instead of going through the back door. Your converse hightops, the ones you weren't allowed to wear at school, hit the dashboard as you slipped over and hit your elbow on the hard floor.

"Ow," you grumbled and pulled yourself up. Draco laughed and did the same without injuring himself.

You reached into the cooler and pulled out two beers (please drink responsibly 😳) from your bag, handing some to Draco. You used the bottle opener you screwed into the wall to open the bottle.