10

It was Summer and Mark hated it, That meant he got to see little of his sunshine. But today was summer classes day and Donghyuck would surely be coming to school. He couldn't wait for the beautiful baby to came, He had been dying to see him like crazy. And Mark literally had a heart attack when he saw Donchyuck coming with Jaemin, giggling under the sun, the rays burning over the golden skin, such ethereal beauty stabbed his heart. But what if Donghyuck didn't want to see him? Like they hadn't even called each other after their exams. The younger was dressed in short black shorts and an arm cut black vest with a loose white shirt over, Mark had a heat wave all of a sudden.

"You look like you might eat him any minute." Yuta chuckled at Mark ogling at the beauty.

Donghyuck instantly blushed when he saw the older whom he had been dying to see for past week. They smiled at each other as they passed by with twinkling eyes. Mark heart was a beast trying to get out. Yet he patted it leaning on Yuta. Following his little baby sun giggling to random things Jaemin told him about. But sadly classes had begun so they had to separate their way. Mark as on the schools garden bench bouncing his basket ball listening to music and humming along when he felt a presence behind him and was star struck by the younger who shyly sat beside him with a distance though.

"Your c-classes finished?" Mark nervously smile and Donghyuck nodded smiling shyly as he sneezed when he looked up at the sun.

"S-Sorry. I happen to sneeze in the sun." The gorgeous boy giggled looking at Mark, his arms placed on either sides of his thick thighs. Mark was dying to place his arms on the boys soft arm but he was scard.

"T-Thats so cute. The sun sneezing at himself." Mark mumbled making Donghyuck tilt his head at the older.

"Hmm?" Donghyuck hummed staring at Mark.

"N-No nothing...Haha oh and here." Mark pulled out a spiral lollipop out from his bag and handed it over to the red haired beauty. Donghyuck pushed his glasses back and accepted it shyly.

"T-Thank you Hyung." Donghyuck blushed holding the candy with both his arms. 

"No problem. I enjoy buying them for my Haechan." Mark shrugged but Donghyuck pouted at the older, his eyes glossy thinking that the older liked someone else.

"He's My Haechan. My fullsun." Mark showed a picture of Donghyuck sticking his tongue out at probably at Jaemin.

"T-That's Hyuckie." The younger giggled shyly looking down to his lap.

"M-May I w-walk you home? M-Maybe we can grab ice cream on our way?" The older removed his earphones and got off, Donghyuck nodded running to get his bag.

They walked side by side, the silence comfortable, their presence pleasing. Mark stared at the gorgeous boy eating his ice cream, as always his thumb reached out to wipe the messy ice cream at the corner of the beauty's lips. Donghyuck started blushing so hard everyone cooed at them for being so cute. It was late when they finished their cups and headed out lazily walking besides each other. They sat on the garden bench, staring at the twilight. Mark was at it again, dying to place his arm on the younger's soft stubby one.

"W-Will I s-see you m-more often?" Donghyuck whispered looking at Mark shyly, blushing really scarlet and admitting that he really died to see the older as much as the older wanted to see him.

"Y-Yeah sure. I-I'll call you." Mark whispered back, slowly playing his arm on Donghyucks stubby palm. The younger bit his lips when he felt Marks fingers held his palm tightly. 

And so the walked down the street with Donghyuck's right arm securely in Marks left arm, they were so shy they just couldn't look at each other. Mark didn't leave Donghyuck's arm even when the boy walked into his house gates. He didn't want to let go him, he lent on the gate staring at the younger's dreamy orbs. 

"H-Hyung." Donghyuck whispered softly staring back at the senior boy.

Mark lent closer leaning up as he slanted his face as kissed Donghyucks heated cheeks, Donghyuck gasped softly as Marks lips made sparks appear in on his heart. When Mark pulled away Donghyuck giggled shyly pulling his arm away as he ran into the house, hiding behind the front door and sneaking at Mark. Mark chuckled squealing as she skipped away down the road. Taeil saw the small interaction from his window and smiled at them, as long as his baby brother was happy with Mark that's all he wanted. He wanted his brothers first love to last for a s long as he lived.

"Mommy!!! He held my hand all the way home and He gave me a kiss on the cheek!! Omg he kissed me!" Donghyuck hugged Mrs Moon bouncing around the living room. 

"Thats so sweet honey!" Mrs Moon giggled as she saw her youngest son scream in glee. It was just like how she had screamed their father first kissed her and how Jaehyun had when Johnny kissed him.

"Never thought Mark would be such a cutie!" Doyoung smiled genuinely at the boy. Taeyong had slowly begun to fade in his heart. He was happy that he was moving on finally after all these years.

That night Donghyuck couldn't sleep Mark seemed to pop up everywhere he looked. He was a beautiful mess. His phone buzzed.

Mark Hyung
You looked so beautiful when you blush.

Sunshine♡
H-Hyung stop making me all shy!

Mark Hyung
I like it when you're shy. I miss you already.

Sunshine♡
I miss you too Hyung. ^-^

Mark Hyung
W-Wanna go out w-with me tomorrow?

Sunshine♡
Ofc! But at noon.....Thanks to someone that I cant sleep. Hehe...

Mark Hyung
Awwe cutie! Umm sure I'll pick you up at 12 then?

SunShine♡
Okay Hyung.......Sweet Dreams!

Mark Hyung
Goodnight Haechannie!