6

Donghyuck walked inside the school with Jaemin as he instantly blushed when Mark and his friends dribbled the ball down the empty hallways. Their eyes meeting as they passed by shyly.

"How was the date?" Jaemin giggled at his best friend.

"Dreamy! He even wipped my upper lip that had ice cream on. Oh Jessica he's a prince!" Donghyuck squealed swirling around.

"Awwe look at you shying away. So did you guys kiss?" Jaemin bounced but the younger pouted.

"No. But he got my number?" Donghyuck giggled taking the spiral lollilop out his locker door.

"Hmm he's taking it slow. Hmm gentleman." The pink head nodded with a soft chuckle.

The day went by, Though Doyoung wasnt the best in his mood as always. Donghyuck was attentive in class as always but he did glance at the door to see any sign of his crush. Not even a wee chance was given to see him for Mark was at the basketball court practicing for his mini match that afternoon.

"Mark you are wanted at the teachers room." Jeno informed the sweety boy who groaned at jogged away.

Meanwhile Donghyuck was about to open the olders locker when he was caught red hand by Mark himself. The younger was rosey his nose and upper cheeks dark pink.

"And may I know what your pretty fingers were up to?" Mark chuckled.

"I-I wanted to r-return your handkerchief but I-I was t-to shy to g-give to you." The younger pouted blushing and looking everywhere but Mark.

"O-Oh.....Haha...Well give it to me now.....Why are you n-naturally so red today?" Mark took the fabric from the stubby arms.

"Gym room w-was too hot....Thats why." Donghyuck smiled sweetly at the older.

"Cute.....Seems like you are a warm person. H-Hey like....umm...I have t-this tournerment this after....like can you maybe umm come?" Mark skipped from one foot to another shyly.

"C-Can Jaemin come too?" The younger beauty pushed his glasses back as he tucked his red hair behind his doll like ears.

"Sure! I-I'll be waiting....." Grinned Mark jogging away.

And so when the match started Donghyuck and Jaemin slithered into two seats at the top. And pink haired spotted a auite tall muscular guy and went OMG HE'S FUCKING CUTE LOOK AT HIM SMILE!

"That's Jeno I believe. Heard someone call him the day before." Donghyuck innocently sucked on his lollipop that Mark had given him.

"I'm marrying this Jeno. Thats it!" Chimmed on Jaemin with heart eyes.

Mark flushed a deep red when he spotted his crush sitting on a far corner. Donghyuck really dif come, Mark suddenly felt concious and shy. Though the senior saw the red haired boy and went all jelly the others thought he saw Koeun and became all red.

"Look at him smile like an idiot." One of her friends teased her.

Donghyuck bit his lips feeling all bashfull as Mark couldn't stop staring at him. But as the match began he couldnt take his eyes off Mark. The match went on with their team scoring full on points. When it ended everyone cheered and roared and they dispersed to go home.

"Hyuckie wait!" A sweaty Mark ran towards the red beauty.

"Why?" Donghyuck squeezed Jaemins arm for support.

"When will I see you again? Like.....Will I see you again? Its summer holidays and the exams are around the corner and.......I.." Mark rubbed his nape ruffling his wet hair.

"I....Uh...We..." Donghyuck stammered.

"We still have school until the end of this week so you can still see him.....Maybe even take him out for a dateor two." Jaemin winked at Mark as they turned around to leave.

Doyoung started the car as they drove away dropping Jaemin at his house and they going straight home. He noticed how bashfull his baby brother was and chuckled at his state.

"You really like him dont you?" Doyoung mumbled pulling into their drive way.

"I g-guess." Donghyuck giggled running off.

The younger snuggled into Taeil who was sleeping after a tired day at the company. The older brother hugged the baby boy tight to his chest.

"Tired?" Taeil whispered as the younger nodded and kissed the olders arm with a soft smile.

"I love you hyung." Mumbled the boy with a pout. His glasses not worn so everything was a blur to the boy.

"I love you too Pudu." Taeil chuckled at his brother snuggling into him.

"Both of you dinner is ready!" Their mother gestured them to come down. Taeil carried Donghyuck like a Koala downstairs.

"So hows life after the date?" Jaehyun asked the youngest.

"H-He wanted me to come see his b-basketball match." Donghyuck blushed really red.

"Awwwe! And?" Mrs Moon placed her chin on her forearms.

"Was worried he wont see me again since its summer holidays soon." The younger closed his face in embaressment.

"I feel so single." Taeil dramatically whined.

"You are engaged to Kun remember?" Doyoung roled hos his eyes.

"Oh damn yeah but he's in China." Taeil pouted jabbing his food with a pout.

That night Donghyuck cuddled into his bedsheets when his phone buzzed making him wake up from his dozing off. He answered the phone with a yawn.

"H-Hi....Its me Mark." The raspy voice chuckled.

"O-Oh h-hi." Donghyuck giggled.

"I-I was wondering if y-you were asleep." Mark whispered softly.

"I was a-actually dozing off. You?" The younger sat up with a smile.

"I'm sorry.....C-Can I walk y-you to school tomorrow? M-Maybe?" Mark nervously chuckled at the phone.

"Y-Yeah sure. I guess....." Giggled Donghyuck as they just stayed on the phone silent listening to each other breathing.

"Ummm t-then goodnight?" The older whispered making the younger blush on the other line.

"G-Good night h-hyung." Donghyuck shyly whispered and the line went blank. The younger squealed into his teddy bear immediately falling asleep.