(Yves) - #weeklyidolisoverparty

Y/n's P.o.v

"Okay, ill be back around seven, don't burn the house down okay?" My wife kissed my forehead gently.

"Hey that was one time, and I was just trying to make something nice for you," I jokingly whined squinting at her.

She sighed rubbing her hands over my shoulders and down my arms, relaxing me lightly, "And I'm so appreciative but, my love, burnt noodles and broccoli is not dinner."

I laughed giving her a quick pat on the butt, "Ah you're just jealous. Now go out and get your cute ass back home as soon as possible."

She let out a quick yelp of surprise before giggling at my statement, "I love you."

I grinned in response. And as Yves' sexy ass was about slip through the door she looked back at me with an expecting look, "Seriously though stay out of trouble. I know you're not stupid, but then again..."

She trailed off making me roll my eyes, "Just relax baby and go have fun with the girls, the house will be in perfect shape once you get back."

She gave me her best eye smile before adding onto her requests, "oh and don't forget to feed the cat."

Now that made my eyes widen in shock, "w-wait Yves."

"Bye!"

And her bitch ass left before I could protest. I looked to my right to see the cat staring at me with it's stupid little eyes.

Me and Yves have been married a few years and by all means, it's wonderful, but the lord wasn't doing me any favors when he brought her cat into my life.

But that stupid cat is her prized possession and Yves is a WOMBIN so I'm willing to deal with anything, even if that means I get stabbed every now and then. Seriously that damn cat never fails to vex me.

Anyway, despite how much I hate the ball of fur, I sure as hell love it's owner so if she wants me to feed it then fuck it, we got bandaids.

***

I had been lounging around the house all day, playing games on my phone, cleaning a little.

When I realized it had been a few hours and it occurred to me that I haven't fed satan's spawn yet.

I grabbed the cat food and poured it into a little bowl and started my quest.

"Here kitty kitty, I have to make sure you eat so your mommy doesn't leave me, please don't make this difficult," I called out in a sing-song like voice.

After a few minutes, the cat finally came into my line of vision, "there you are ya bugger, now please come eat your food."

I slowly approached and, not like I was surprised or anything, the bitch ran away.

"Get back here!" I shouted which is dumb cause I'm sure that only made her run faster.

I chased her around a bit and then my dumbass realized I left the back door open...

As in open to the outside world...as in Yves is gonna kick my ass once she finds out her cat ran out the back.

"No no no," I muttered sprinting outside only to see the cat stuck up in a tree.

What a fucking cliché.

"Please come down, for some reason Yves  loves you and I actually value my marriage," I whined.

But then, and maybe I was losing my mind, the cat looked down at me and fucking smirked. Almost as if she's doing it on purpose.

"Okay you little shit I've had it with you, come down right now or I'm gonna eat your ass!" I shouted once again.