2

Chapter 2

By the way i will introduce those stupids. And their codenames.

Kira Loe Shinee (Aeris Demon) She's Expert in Long Range weapons and she have this Grey eyes. And she's the most childish and loudest among all of us.

Trinity Fei Jung (Eero Demon) She's Expert in Melee weapons has Green eyes. Bubbly.

Celestine Jean Luer (Sci Demon) He's the most wises when it comes to deadly poisons, Sky blue eyes. She always eat every hour.

Ashie Lay Uy (Icee Demon) She's our Sniper has Dark blue eyes. Most philosopher among philosophers.

And not but not the least, Shinblue Sensui Villavin (Dark Flame Demon) that's me Obviously, i have combination of red and violet eyes. And I am the Gangster Queen.

They are all Half Filipino, Japanese and American just like me. And we are also the most wealthy family in the whole World.

And we're the Cursed Demons.

Cursed Demons, the most dangerous Gangster Group in Asia.

My Brothers handled our Mafia Organization and our mafia is the most powerful Mafia in the world, but of course for our safety no one knows us specially our identity. Since then, no one knows our faces, because we always wear mask everytime we fight. Our eyes are the only thing to know our identities, and my baby. Many people can pretend to be, us. And that's their advantage.

My brothers also don't know that we are the Cursed Demons, and I am the Gangster Queen.

We have main weapons;
Kira has Ash colored, Bow and Arrow.
Trinity, Green Sword.
Celestine, Explosives And Knuckles.
Ash, Blue Barrett.
And mine is a Katana it's called Dimeon, with Red Crystal handle. And it has a carved word on its Blade, 'Demons'. But I don't usually use it, because my eyes turns Red. And they called it 'Demons Eye'. And the most main reason is, I lost control.

We also have masks that alike to the colors of our eyes;
Kira's mask is Ash Grey like her eyes.
Trinity has Green mask.
Celestine, Sky Blue.
Ash, Blue.
Mine, Red-Violet. But it has a Black Demon's Skull in it side, it's the symbol that I'm the Queen.

And most specially, We don't fight in crowded places but in a dark places. 'Cuz that suits our outfits. And it's for the thrill.

"Princess, you need to go"

I fixed myself and went downstairs.

"Princess, how about your baby?" Kuya Dark.

"I'll bring him"

"Sa'n ba yun?" Kuya Black.

*RAAWWWRR!!*

"Putcha!/Shit!/Fvck!"

"There he is"

A cute kitten, that's my baby. He went down stairs, and rub his head against my legs.

"Sigurado ka bang dadalhin mo yang alaga mo?" Kuya Black.

"Kuya, He's my baby"

"Baby damulag" Kuya Dark.

"C'mon He's only a kitten"

"Kitten?!"

"What?" Me playing innocent.

"You called that a kitten?! For God's sake that's a huge Lion!" Kuya Light.

"Whatever"

We just land here in the Philippines, and the weather here is hot as hell.

"Sensui!!!"

"Shit!"

*RAWWWRR!!*

"Wahhh!!!"

"Pfft"

"Huhuhu, ikaw kuting! Hug lang naman kami sa Mommy mo eh!" Kira.

"Stupids"

"Pa-hug kami Sensui!"

Then they rush and gave me a group hug.

"Grabe mas sumexy ka ata ah!" Celestine.

"Kami dito stress na stress na!" Trinity.

"Kahit di kana mag pa stress, mukha ka ng stress" Ash.

"C'mon it's so hot in here"

"Because I'm so hot" Ash.

"Ewwww!"

"HAHAHAHHAHA"