9

Chapter 9

Shinblue Sensui's POV

Celestine is really stupid. She might be the smartest about Poisons among us, but she's the most slow and stupid them. Ofcourse I'm not one of them. I'm not stupid!

"5 jerks pala pangalan nila? Weird ah" Celestine.

I immediately pinch her, this girl is really stupid. -__-

"Aray naman Sensui" Celestine and then she pouted.

Later on, I heard laughters. Oww- i forgot, the 5 jerks are here.

I turn my gaze at them and i saw them looking at our direction. Now I know why they're laughing.

"Here's your foods"

I ignore the 5 jerks, and instead looked at Kira and the 2 other stupids carrying 5 trays. Yeah, 5 trays.

"Wiee! Thanks!" Celestine and helped them with the trays.

They're now started to eat. When my phone Vibrates.

•*•

Ting!
-Kuya Light

;Here's the informations...........

•*•

Hmmm-I'll just read it, later.

KRIINGGG!!~

It's recess time. We need to get out of here, before the students came.

"Finish your foods" they all nod and quickly finished their foods.

Sometimes, I'm amazed with Celestine in terms of eating. She really is 'The Food Monster'

We are now heading out of the Cafeteria when someone bumped into us. And timing the students are now here. Shit!

"Wahh!! Is that the Chained Dragons?!"
"Shocks ang gwapo ni Pierce!"
"Sino yang mga nerd nayan?!"
"How dare they make bangga to my loves!"
"Woah, first time na may nerds dito. Mukhang may bagong pagtritripan na naman sila Queen"

Tss can they just fvcking shut their fvcking mouth?! It's so irritating. -__-

I look up to see who are those idiots who bumped us. And to my surprise, it's the 5 jerks. -__-

"Hi nerds!" The man greeted and he's the jerk who bumped into Celestine.

"Tss, tara na nga" Trinity.

"Woah, ang OA mo naman akala mo maganda" said by who bumped Trinity. He looks a playboy tho.

"HAHAHAHA oo nga" the man agreed who bumped Kira. And this man also looks a playboy.

"Bat ba kase kayo paharang harang?! Di nyo ba alam kung sino kami?! Ha?!" The man shouted at Ash. Oh-no you yelled at the wrong person.

"Sinong may pake?" Ash said with a bored tone. Pfft-this girl is really mean.

"Anlakas din-!" The man cutted by the one who's infront of me.

Hmm-he's QUITE handsome. -__- Psh, this is the first time I complimented others.

"We're the Chained Dragons, and you have no rights to bumped or even touch us you, ugly creatures" he says. And I heard some irritating gossips.

"Alis" the 4 stupids said in Unison.

"Why would I?" And the 4 jerks also said in Unison.

"Anlakas ng loob nilang banggain sila Pierce!"
"Angkapal nila! Wala silang karapatan at ang panget nila para banggain sila Pierce!"
"Nerds! Ugly creatures!"
"HAHAHAHAHA tinganan mo pre antaba nung isa!"

There are loud noises everywhere and plus, the 4 stupids and the 4 jerks are now shouting except for me and the guy infront of me. I'm just looking at the floor trying to calm my self.

But I can't take it anymore.