Chapter 7

*Rafe's POV*
I'm worried sick about Jade! Ever since Jack told me what was going on, my heart sank and I was broken. I still continued to break the rules but not as often. I was shattered! I never went to school, or even left the house. What do I live for. There are only 3 reasons left - Georgia, my mom and breaking the rules! Part of me says 'Kill me now' while the other half says 'There's still time'. I'm mostly agreeing with the first half. All that's left is my last goodbyes. This was making me think of Leo and how we always did everything together but now - It's up to me. Leo would want me down here on earth living life to the full but I can't. I went to the bathroom, found a razor and made a cut in my arm. I ended up passing out and the last thing I saw was blood everywhere.

*Georgia's POV*
I knew Rafe hasn't been himself lately and it's throwing me off track. I went up to his room to see him but all I found was a note:

Hey,
Sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but I have to leave this world. There's nothing for me to live for anymore. I wanted to say goodbye but I thought that it would be a bit much for you to take so this is my goodbye. I enjoyed my time alive while it lasted and I hope you'll go and live your life to the full.

~Rafe

I was heartbroken and crying me eyes out. I walked to the bathroom and saw his body. No! No! No! This can't be happening. I went to find mom and tell her the bad news. We called an ambulance to see if they could save him. Rafe, if you can hear me then please stay with us. You keep me going and I love being your little sister. Nothings ever going to change that even if your dead. Please stay with me. Keep fighting bro because you're worth the risk.