Chapter 9

*Jodi's POV*
I was reading one of my favourite books when Jack called asking me to pick him and Jade up from the hospital. Apparently, Jade had fallen asleep and Jack didn't want to wake her so this was his plan:
- I pick them up from the hospital
- We take her home
- we put her to bed so she can calm down
- Get Rafe to message her when he can
- They can visit each other as much as they want

I thought that this was a good plan so I drove my car to the hospital and met up with Jack. We have each other a peck in the lips before getting Jade out of the room. Unsurprisingly, Rafe didn't want her to leave so we asked the doctor if she could stay here for a few days. No one knew what he did to end up here but it couldn't be good whatever way.

*Rafe's POV*
I'm so happy to have Jade back! She's the reason why I'm who I am today. One of my biggest fears is losing her. I know I know but she is my life. She makes me who I am and I want to be the one who gives her everything she deserves and more! I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jack and another girl came in to the hospital room and tried to take Jade. They wanted her to go home but I wouldn't let them. I need Jade to help me pull through especially as they're not releasing me for a minimum of 2 weeks. They understood and asked one of the doctors if she could stay with me and they said yes. Shortly after, I fell asleep and honestly, I felt the best I have in a few weeks! My life was almost complete. All I had to do was confess my love.

*Jade's POV*
I was having yet another nightmare. Every night since I started HVMS, this has happened and I can't control it. What do I do now! (Written in 3rd person POV: In the dream, Jade was being kidnapped and shipped abroad to a place where no one could ever find her. She started to have an attack which a few hours later caused her to die!!!) (Back to Jade's POV) I woke up in floods of tears and Rafe only a few inches away in his bed. I didn't want to wake him incase something bad happened so I called Jack, hoping he would know what to do.