Chapter 12

*Jade's POV*
When I woke up, I realized that Rafe wasn't there but there was a note left where he was sleeping. I read it and called him straight afterwards. We don't want the doctors to find out that Rafe has gone MIA with his brother who he pretends is still alive when really he's not. It went straight through to voicemail so I gave up and a few moments later, he came back through the door with a tear stained face. Why was he crying? Is it because of me? Loads of questions start to fill my head as he gets back in to bed, looking worse than before. I ask if he's ok but it's obvious that he isn't. You can see it in his eyes but he never talks about these things to anyone! Ever!

*Rafe's POV*
Everything's going well it the minute, Not! I really want to tell Jade but I don't know how to tell her. I'm not normally the kind to get emotional but this time just gets me. I don't understand what I've done to myself to deserve to live. 
I shouldn't be here, I should be doing my own thing in a place with no rules!
Why now? She's going to want me to spill no matter what so here it goes...

*Jade's POV*
I feel so bad that I made Rafe feel like this all because of me. I should of told him sooner but I didn't have the guts.
He has a lot going on and all I can do is be there for him! Nothing can break us apart because we are inseparable. My heart belong to Rafe and only him.