Chapter 2

*Jade's POV*
*Time skip*

I arrived at my new school HVMS and I was nervous until a saw Rafe climb out of his car. I ran over to him like we haven't seen each other in ages even though we saw each other yesterday.
He doesn't know but I have a big crush on him but I don't know if he likes me back.

*Rafe's POV*
I was so happy to see Jade again and at MY school. I really like her more than a friend but I don't know if she feels the same. My mind wondered if into my imagination until I was being addressed my none other than Principal Dwight. He is a nightmare I can't escape from. Everyone is hoping that he gets fired from this school so it doesn't feel like a prison.

*Jade's POV*
I walked into school for the very first time and saw post-it notes all over the walls. I thought I knew who it was but I decided to keep quiet so he wouldn't get expelled  but my head kept repeating the same 2 words - Typical Rafe.

*Time skip*
It was the end of my first day in HELL. Finally I just got to go home and relax. My phone beeped and that's when I got a little out of control. I went to go and pick up Jamie (My younger brother) and someone came and tapped me on the shoulder. I knew something was going to happen good or bad I'm not sure.

*Rafe's POV*
I asked my mum if I could go back to Jade's house and she said yes. Today was a good day - school was boring but the reactions I got from the post-it note art was incredible. No one knew it was me for now. Leo had to bring me around to do this because I didn't want to get expelled from yet another school especially as mum said it was the last one that would take me. I ran to catch up with Jade and tell her the good news but when a tapped her on the shoulder, she jumped away from me. I must of startled he a little. Once I had told her we set off home hand-in-hand. I hope she didn't mind.

*Jack's POV*
I've been stuck at home all day since I was sick but I couldn't stop thinking about my wonderful girlfriend Jodi. Even though we had our ups and downs, she accepted my love for her last year. The doorbell went off and I wanted to tell them the door was open but my voice was disagreeing with me. I went to the window to see who it was and it was Jodi. I messaged her saying the door was open and went back to bed.

*Jodi's POV*
I didn't see Jack anywhere at school which was weird. He would normally cycle to school with me every day but he wasn't there so I decided to come over and see if he was ok. I got a message saying the door was open which was weird as well. I couldn't see him anywhere until I heard coughing from his room. I went up there and Jack was layed there smiling as I came in ( by now, his voice started to come back). I just sat there and hugged him hoping that everything was going to be ok. He told me what happened and no one was home so I decided to stay for a while.