All The Lies

Chanyeol's POV
I've just finished my duo project with Eunwoo and now we are headed to the main place. Mr. Kim requested us to be there, although he kinda broke my trust, I still have one last bit of space in my heart for that man. Even though Chaeyoung reminded me that it was all just a plain theory, what really shook me the most was that it made a lot of sense that Mr. Kim would burn these evidences so that the authorities wouldn't be able to catch him.

And whats even worse? The corpses were never sensed, found or been talked about by the guards who kept the old building away from the students. So I came in the building with Mr. Kim Minseok and his agency, (I doubt it's even his.) I almost struggled to hide the fact that I got pissed at him for lying to me about that fake sheriff Mr. Jang.

"Come in." The guards allowed us to come once they all have presented their badges. "I'll let both of them in." He asked the guards as they approved, all of us entered the building, 4 men at my back, 2 on our left and right, and another four in front of us. "Tell us where to go." One man said, he must be a sheriff.

He then blocked our way once we reached a place with properly working electricity. "Okay, before we start the investigation, I think I must introduce myself. I'm Kang Sonji, sheriff at the Incheon's police department." He said before finally proceeding to the investigation once again. We kept walking and walking until we reached the classroom that everybody talked about, drug den. "The drug den." I voiced out my thoughts. "You knew there was something up, didn't you?" Mr. Kang laid a hand on my shoulder before asking his men to check on every corner for hidden compartments and rooms to store corpses.

"Some of these corpses must've been burnt, placed into those trash bins. And some, obviously wrapped in cloth." He pointed at the bodies, wrapped in cloth behind the bookshelf. We finally ended the first investigation. "Thank you for helping us, Mr. Kang." I noticed Mr. Kim wasn't okay, he looked dumbfounded, like all his secrets have been exposed.

"Arrest him." My eyes widened as he stated all his sins, he actually listed them?! Mr. Kim Minseok just smirked, "Go ahead, arrest me. We'll see what that does to you." And Mr. Kang did not even give a shit. Damn, I knew Mr. Kang was the realest man of authority. "What the fuck." Eunwoo cussed under his breath as Mr. Kang explained why. "According to my reports, I have recently spoken to Ms. Baek Suzy's mother, since then, I had been monitoring you and your secret activities. You have burnt the evidences that you have collected along with Ms. Park's friends, I'm sorry Minseok. This case will be under my care, because I've just caught the man." He pointed at Minseok and dismissed Eunwoo and I.

"I can't believe what I just he-"
"Believe it Eunwoo, Chaeyoung had already theorized these things." I told him everything about her theory and he just couldn't help but feel amused.
"Everyone will absolutely not believe any of this."
"Not until you see him on TV Tonight." I smiled at him, relieved that the culprit's gone. Maybe Mr. Son will give up too, now that the man covering up for him is jailed.
"Chanyeolssi, tell me. What really is going on between you and Chaeyoung?"

The conversation heated up, I actually didn't know what I was to Chaeyoung. But that kiss, just confirms almost everything, are we together now? Does that mean I get to spend a day with her and hold her hand for hours? What are we, really (aside from humans)?
"I don't know, man." I answered blankly.
"You kissed her, though. Still don't know yet?" He reminded me.
"Yeah, I guess we are something...?" Still confused, he sighed.
"How about you and Eunha?" I asked, I knew that the girl he was dating, was one of the most popular women of Incheon just like Chaeyoung.

"Oh... So you knew?"
"Is it an open relationship?" I asked, hoping that he'd answer well.
"Nope. Kinda secret? her parents are very strict. Just one touch and you're flying back to Japan." We both laughed at his statement.
"That made things much clearer."
We walked quickly to Chaeyoung's acoustic practices in the music room, picking her up before walking to the dorms unit.

Chaeyoung's POV
"Goodnight, Eunha!" I greeted and she did likewise.
"So, how's the case?" That was the first thing that came into my mind.
"Oh well, it's getting pretty crazy, you know?"
I'm sure he didn't want me to worry about him too much, but just the thought of what he said, made me worried within a split second.
"What? What's going on?"
"Ah, don't worry about it. Mr. Kang, the sheriff, just arrested the real culprit of it all."
"So... Mr. Kim really did burn everything we collected huh.." I got a little pissed but felt like justice had been served, although there was one more culprit on the loose.

"You're amazing! You just thought of that video game for a theory and now it's all so true!" He seemed so happy, almost as if I saved his life.
"Geez, Chanyeol. It's not like I risked my life to save yours." I chuckled as he grabbed my hand, intertwining my fingers with his.
"Thank God you said those things." Did he really mean that? maybe he meant; Thank God Chaeyoung exists Haha, I'm kidding...

"Well, Chanyeol. You must be so lucky because I exist, too." I kissed his cheek once we reached my dorm.
"Goodnight, Chaeyoungie." He said in a gentle tone, kissing my lips for a little longer before leaving as I waved at him.
"Welcome home, Chaey." I was greeted by my dorm-mate.
"Hey, what are you watching?" I plopped myself on the couch next to him, immediately grabbing some popcorn from him and taking a bite.

"Ugh, that movie again? I'm so tired of watching Parasite." For some reason, Eunwoo has this obsession with that film.
"What?? Everyone's all over it." He shot me a fake-pissed look which made me chuckle.
"It's just so metaphorical." I got bored and went to my room. Dressing into my home clothes before doing all my assignments. Eunwoo knocked on my door just as I was packing up my school materials.
"Yes? Come in." He came in with a baby face, pouting.

"Yah, what do you want?" I asked him, I just found his baby face ridiculous.
"Can I ask a question?" He finally stopped with the pouting, sitting down on my bed.
"Ask away."
"How are things between you and Chanyeol?" That question really hit me hard. What are we really? How am I with Chanyeol? I just think, that the kiss was really something. And the fact that he started picking me up from daily acoustic practices just tells me that he's kinda my boyfriend now.

Although I'm having second doubts that he's only sticking with me all the time just because Mr. Kim told him so, but now that he's jailed, why is he still with me? "Yah Park Chaeyoung. Are you listening?" I shook off my thoughts and listened to him once again. "I didn't know you and Chanyeol were something." He pouted.
"It's because... I wasn't so sure if we were official or what. I mean, a kiss isn't just something but... Yeah..." He probably understood.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." He gave me a pat on my shoulder.
"It's okay. I know Chanyeol, he's not the type to hurt you. Although he actually did before, I'm sure he's changed. And you've gotten better and braver." I love this man.

—————————
Should I add more drama or more fluff?

END