Part 10

Alright so maybe it wasn't the best idea. Know instead of two  kids covered in food and water there were four, and a floor covered in food and water, and the walls,counters, and basically every surface.

"We are in so much trouble" Emily said laughing.

"Come on we need to clean this up before my mom comes back in." Getting serious the four of them got to work cleaning everything up, just as Jackie's mom had come into take the cupcakes out of the oven, man they smelled good. 

"Phew it's hot in here." Jackie's mom said turning the fan on. It turns out they had missed a spot some how they had gotten food on the fan blades and a new mess had been created all over again. Jackie's mom took one look at them, "You girls get into a food fight or something?'

"Yup" Black Sheep said.

"I was joking" she said caught off guard by Black Sheep's answer. To Jackie's suprise she just laughed. 

"You four get cleaned up i'll worry about the kitchen, the cupcakes should be cooled off by then and we can start decorating them, no more food fights though alright."

The four of then nodded washing their faces and getting what they could off of their clothes, it didn't matter to much as they were going to get change into their pajamas in a little bit any way. By the time all of them had finished washing their faces the cupcakes were cooled off enough to decorate.

They all took a seat around table and grabbed their supplies. Each girl decorated a choclate and vanilla cupcake. Molly decorated hers both the same with vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles, while Black Sheep did vanilla icing and rainbow sprinkles for her vanilla cupcake and choclate icing and sprinkles for her choclate one.

Jackie had done choclate icing for her vanillia cupcake and choclate icing for her vanillia, using both rainbow and cholcate on both cupcakes, and Emily, had gone full out choclaye completly smothering both her cupcakes in choclate icing it didn't look pretty but it they sure were going to taste good!

Jackies mom took  her phone out of her pocket as it began to rang answering it, "sorry girls I have to take this its for work try not to get into any more trouble" she said as she left the room. Emily, Molly, and Jackie locked eyes, this was the perfect time to have Carmens suprise party.

"I'll be right back im gonna wash my hands I have icing on them" Emily said leaving the room to get the present she had brought for her.

"I think im gonna use-- the- bathroom" Molly said leaving as well."

"My mom keeps soda in the garage im gonna go get one for each of us if we drink them quickly she'll never know" Jackie said standing up quickly making up a excuse to get her present as well.

"I'll help"

"No! I mean you need to stay here and make sure she dosn't come down stairs." Black Sheep nodded she got to be a look out how cool was that! Emily, Molly, and Jackie returned right outside the kicthen a few minutes later givin it time to make it look like they had each done what they said they were going to.

Emily took the three presets and put them in her lap and Molly, and Jackie each held to sodas, as they entered the kicthen. Black Sheep didn't look up but she sure did when they started singing.

"Wait who's birthday is it?" Black Sheep asked confused. Emily laughed.

"It's yours silly!" And just like that Black Sheeps entire face lit up, she truly had the best friends in the entire wourld.

"You mean the cupcakes-"

"Yup!" Jackie said excitedly placing the sodas down on the table.

"You guys are the best!" Black Sheep yelled hoping of from her seat and hugging her best friends, not even noticing the presents on Emily 's lap.

"Well what are we waiting for lets eat some cupcakes!" Black Sheep said throwing her hands in the air.

The four of them sat at the table opening the sodas,  chugging them down to see who could finish the fastest, Molly had come in last having a massive hiccup attack halfway through her soda, with Emily in first.

"Present time!" Jackie yelled scaring the hiccups right out of Molly.

"Presents for me?" Black Sheep said tearing up. Emily took the first [resent out of her lap which was from her, Black Sheep opened the shopping bag up and reached in to find four friendship bracelts.

"Theirs one for each of us I made them myself each one has our initials on them"

"These are awsome!" BLack SHeep said hugging Emily.

"Ooh- me next!" Molly said taking her present for Black Sheep off of Emilys lap.

"I don't know why--but i feel like its just perfect--- for you" Molly said handing her a small stuffed black sheep.

"You have no idea how perfect it is,thank you" Black Sheep said hugging Molly.

"Okay my turn" Jackie said handing her the big red present, that she had saved for Black Sheep.

"How did you-"

"We kind of saw you staring at it during the party" Jackie said.

"I can't take this, you got this for your birthday"

"And know you got it for yours, please Carmen take it I just wish I could give you more,  Ive gotten so many awsome birthday presents over the years you never got that, i don't know what kind of monster wouldn't give such an awsome person awsome birthday presents but im gonna make sure it never happens again."

Coach Brunt wasn't a monster, she just rasised her a little diffirently then again she kind of was according to Beth,she missed her, and she would see her soon she just needed to gain more trust, after she had more trust and got to try school and say her goodbyes she would leave, but for know Coach Brunt didn't matter, because in front of her were her best friends.

"Thank you"Black Sheep said barley more then a whisper. She couldn't help but control her excitement  as she opened the present up, ripping away at the wrapping paper it revealed a junior detective kit.

"We  got to do this!" The other girls nodded in agremment. After cleaning everything up that was exactly what they did, it wasn't long before they got changed and went into the living room to wacth a movie and fell asleep.