strange encounter

(your POV)
I have to say I was shocked I was in a daze look at what I've become when suddenly I heard a loud boom. I quickly turned my head. And what I saw was eggs with limbs.I know this is hell but this is quite the sight to see I walked away from the dangerous looking fight. I was walking I got pinned to the wall by some weird dog demon.
as much as I struggle to get out of his grip he was way stronger than me. He started to speak in a husky tone and what he said scared me he said "come on now little girl why we play I mean I haven't had much of entertainment".I struggled way more now I started to kick and bite and even try to intimidate whatever I could to get away from this guy. His grip on me never loosened instead it tightened the blood flow on my wrist stopped. Suddenly I felt a large rage coming from me the next thing I knew everything went black.
When my vision finally returned I found the guy dead ripped to shreds nothing not even his bones was to be seen I looked at the horrible sight horror. I quickly ran from the scene not wanting to be caught in this horrible act. I ran so fast I lost where I was going I looked around there barely any demons did you seen. I look to my left nothing there I look to my right nothing there. Then I looked ahead of me and I saw a humongous building the sign read hazbin hotel.
I looked at it a bit curious. I couldn't help it it was a huge hotel then I saw the benefits of this. I would have a place to stay and wouldn't have to stay on this street in this horrible place. I went to the stained glass door and knocked I waited for an answer. After a few seconds the door swung open to reveal a small blonde girl. She looks really happy I guess this hotel doesn't get visitors often. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the hotel. There she introduced me to the staff Charlie said I would meet them later. But the one that really caught my eye was a deer looking demon he had a huge smile. It almost looked like he was glued to his face I couldn't help but look at his ears they look so soft. Just then I heard someone say"it's rude to stare my dear". I quickly turned my head away from the deer demon I was embarrassed about being caught staring. I heard laughing from behind me and turned around and saw the deer demon he held up his hand and said"Alastor my dear my name is Alastor". I took it and cautiously took his hand "(y/n)" I said to the mysterious deer demon.