meeting the misfits

Alastor POV

They little wolf demon shook my hand  and told me her there name was (y/n).
My smile widened as I said why hello dear (y/n) I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Hazbin Hotel.With that I took my hand back and left leaving a rather happy little wolf.
______________________________________

(Y/n) POV
After he told me to enjoy my stay he took his hand away from mine and left.Me being me I was rather happy to have some be nice to me here so I smiled.For what seemed like an hour of rooming I bummed into a rather furry chest.When I looked up I saw a spider Man thing smirking at me.That is when I remembered my face is still in his chest I immediately pulled my face out and apologized.He surprisingly looked chill about it he them said"you know sugar tits if I weren't into guys I would f**** you~."I looked at the spider in disgust but soon asked his name he said"the name is Angel Dust sugar tits~."(y/n) I say to Angel Dust after excusing myself and leaving.You we're soon met with a little cyclops demon she.spoke.FAST.Then without a second to lose she said"Hi I'm Niffty do you like cleaning what's your name are you a guy oh no that's rude I hope we can be friends!" With that she ran off at the speed of light wayyy before I could process any word she just said.Awhile of looking later I saw a bar with a cat demon I walked up and poked him and asked for (f/a/d) he nodded before passing me my order as I drank it In one big gulp.He looked rather impressed and said his name was "husk" me and husk just talked for hours drinking and talking until we were interrupted by a moth demon I think husk said her name was vaggie and she stomped off.I was soon given my room key and went to it after finally finding the elevator and the room was (f/c) I loved it I got changed into a large t-shirt that was neatly folded on my bed and went to sleep.