⚠️LEMON⚠️

(y/n POV)
Ugh.....my head..it hurts...
Well my dear you did drink quite a lot of alcohol it's only normal to have a headache after being intoxicated~
Alastor!?
Correct!~
Why do you sound like that
*You try to get up only to here the sound of chains hitting each other look at your arms and legs to see them chained to the bed*
ALASTOR WHAT THE FUCK YOU KINKY BITCH WHEN DID YOU AND ANGEL DUST SWITCH PERSONALITIES!
Now now my dear you wouldn't want to upset me would you?~
....I'm having a fuck ass headache I could give two fucks about your feelings...
Hmmm such a language cannot go untreated allow me to fix your vocabulary~
Touch me and I'll bite off your dick while you're still conscious you bic-
*Before you can finish your sentence we hear a snap of fingers and the next thing you know it you feel cold air nip at your skin as you feel Alastor looming over you*
Bitch if you don't get your baldi's basics self of me I wil-
You'll what dear from the looks of it you can't do anything at the moment~
...
(Your mind)Shit the stick is right....god fucking damnit...
Whatever!, just get off me this isn't very gentlemen like of you!, Touching a someone when they clearly don't want you!
Will dear... From the looks of it you do want me~
What do you mean by that deer bitc- Ah!~ W-what the f-fuck!
*You look at Alastor to see his hand rubbing your clothed nether region*
That's cheating motherfucker!
You enjoyed it though~, now will you cooperate with me or do I have to make this less pleasurable?,hmm?
....
*You look away thinking for a bit before settling on the idea of "why the fuck not!"*
Just hurry up you deer bitch
Oh no no no from this point on my dear you call me Master~
(In mind) kinky!
Ok~,master~
(I'm laughing so hard XD)
Good pet~
*Alastor sits up taking off his shirt and un-buckles the belt from his pants all while you watch*
(In mind) maybe this won't be so bad?
*Alastor takes off his pants to show a 10 inch hard on*
(In mind) oh hell no
Now don't worry my dear I'm not just going to penetrate you without proper preparation~
*He takes one finger inserting it in you earning a loud noise from you*
F-fuck~
*He starts preparing you with a second finger doing a finger motion then adding a third finger stretching you out as much as he can*
F-Fuck!
*He takes his fingers out you look at him with a death glare*
My dear that was just the appetizer~, it's time for the main course~
Just put it in already
*He smirks at you before saying one word that's going to make you lose all pride*
Beg~
*You look at him for a bit seeing if he's serious and when he looks at you back with the most Stern face you ever seen you know what you got to do*
.....
Master fuck me until I can't walk straight for a whole year let all of hell know who I belong to please master just fuck me~
*He looks at you before giving you a toothy grin aligning himself with you before slamming inside he lets out a low growl when doing so while you let out a Yelp*
Hmm~
I can take it you can start.
Gladly~
*He grabs your hips digging his claws into them before jerking his hips forward making sure to hit good spots,he leans down before kissing you hard on the mouth slipping his tongue into your mouth and searching every area*
Ah~ F-Fuck
H-harder~
*Alastor obeys your request slamming his hips into you but not allowing you to move yours if you tried he'd dig his claws more into your flesh*
AH~ MASTER!~
*Without a warning you came,Alastor lets out a snarl as he  out pulls cumming on the bed*
M-my God..that w-was something good
I couldn't agree more my dear
*Alastor snaps his fingers getting rid of the chains and putting night clothes on you and him when he snapped his fingers again the mess that both of you had made was gone with new clean sheets*
*He lays next to you wrapping his arms around you pulling you close to his chest before whispering in your ear*
Get some rest my dear~,you need it.
*Since you were already exhausted from your previous activities you soon fell asleep after a few minutes after you fell asleep Alastor rested his head falling asleep with you*

(AN)
Done and I am laughing like hell now I can't believe I actually did this without backing out XD