Sixth

Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. ~Francis Bacon

Calum's POV

I woke up and sat up with the two other boys, we all gave odd looks, waiting for someone to speak up.

"Was I in either of your dreams last night?" I asked.

"Yeah." The two said.

"There was a blonde boy." Michael said.

"Yes." Ashton nodded. "His name was Luke."

"Yes." Michael said and we all sat in shock.

"We just had a dream together." Ashton breathed out. "Calum I will never doubt you again."

"Neither will I." Michael said. "Pardon me, I'm getting food and I'm going to try and get a grasp on what just happened."

"Food sounds good." I nodded and followed the group into kitchen and sat down at the island. No one said a word while we ate, but like usual Ashton was the first to speak up.

"Hey, who's Henri?"

"Oh." I said. "A girl."

"A girl named Henri?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"Her full name is Henrietta." I shrugged. "She's coming over later. At noon."

"You might wanna get ready then buddy, it's eleven-thirty." Michael said and I checked the clock and saw he was right. So I ran from the table, managed my hair, threw on some cloths and ran downstairs and the door opened to reveal Henri. She was talking to Michael.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Careful Henri, he's a weird one. He sees dead people." Michael smirked. "No I'm joking he just has weird dreams - "

"Michael go away!" I laughed nervously.

"Funny, I have weird dreams too." Henri smiled, although she held a slightly confused look on her face.

"No his are nuts!" Michael said and walked away.

"Tell me, they can't be worse then mine." Henri shrugged.

"Oh I assure you they are worse." I smiled.

"Well in my dreams I always see this girl, and..I guess we have something together but I'm straight." Henri said as we walked farther in the house. "She grew up in the renascence time. It's like, it's her world and I'm in it every night. And eventually I got curious and I found out so much about her."

"That's like..Mine.." I mumbled. "He always hints but he says he doesn't want to - or he can't rather - tell me any answers."

"You have to try and find out for yourself, then confront him." Henri smiled. "Watch, do you have a computer?"

"Yeah," I ran upstairs and grabbed my laptop before heading back downstairs to see Ashton giving Henri a cup of hot chocolate. I passed it to her and she immediately went to a search engine.

"What do you know about him?" She asked.

"About who?" Ashton asked.

"Luke." I said.

"He's a dream, Cal." Ashton sighed.

"No he's not." Henri said. "He's more than that. Tell me about him. Like where you are."

"He..He was in a fire as a child. Both his parents died. It seems like a small town but I can't be sure. His full name is Luke Robert Hemmings." I said. Rambling off what I knew.

"You can look through records," Henri said, clicking around the web until she pushed the laptop in front of me. "That him?"

And I was shocked to say the least, sitting in front of me was a photo of Luke. I noticed that face anywheres.

"That's him." Ashton and I said together.

"Look, look at this." Henri said. "It's a newspaper website, meaning he was in news."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Not once, twice." Henri said. "Look this one is the earlier one. It's headline is 'Devil's Child?'" Henri said. "This is from the eighteen-hundreds. So it doesn't surprise me on why it's so..Religious like. Apparently his house burnt down, he was the only one who survived so it didn't seem abnormal."

"How do you know so much about this?" Ashton asked.

"I'm studying history in college." Henri shrugged. "Anyways, the next one is from quite a bit later."

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Devil's child.." Henri let out a gasp, covering her mouth.

"What's it say?" I asked.

"..Finally takes his life." Henri said. "Seventeen-year old Luke Hemmings was found hanging, ten years after his parents died in a mysterious house fire."

"Luke..Committed suicide?" I squeaked. Without a word I stood up and walked up the stairs.

"Where you going?" Ashton called.

"To take a nap." I sighed and managed to make it to my bed.

°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*°~•*

"Luke!" I yelled while walking around. My blonde boy no where's to be seen.

"Luke!" I called again and a weak looking blonde emerged from behind a building. Dirt covering his body, he looked so.. Weak.

"You know." He said, a strained voice.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

"So.."

"I understand why, so I can't tell you that I don't get understand." I said.

"You don't get it." Luke mumbled, looking off to the side.

"Yes I do." I said, taking a step towards him. "They call you the devil's child for goodness sake. I saw those people yelling, booing you. Luke, you're lonely too. You're all alone in a disaster of your world. You just can't escape it."

"Why are you trying?" Luke asked. You can't save me! I'm already dead!" Luke swiped a hand across his neck and just like that, bruises and red marks aligned straight across. As if it was the mark from when he hung.

"But..I can spend every minute I'm asleep in your company." I said.

"It's not real." Luke said.

"I can't make it real." I sighed. "But this is good enough for me."

"It's not for me. Because you're not mine, I'm not yours. I'm just a shadow of the past. You can never have me and I can never have you." Luke huffed. "It's pointless."

"There has to be one way." I said quietly.

"There is." Luke said, his voice barely audible.

"What is it?" I asked. "I-I'll do anything."

Luke shook his head. "Never. I'll never tell you."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because.. It should never be done!" Luke yelled, storm clouds poured down rain at this point, wind sweeping it sideways. Cracks of thunder, flashes of lightning.

And in the midst if it all was Luke, taking steps backwards.

"Luke!" I shouted. But he shook his head once more before taking off.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

This chapter has literally existed fora bout three weeks and I haven't published it. Like wth is wrong with my brain that I can't handle this.

Anyways it's Thursday so it's the update day for Wonderland :3 this books is almost over.(4 more chapters) And there is no epilogue and you'll see why.

Okay that's all for now. See some of you tomorrow in Pill By Pill.

Have a nice day :3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX