6: Cry

"Hah!" Menma attack the other beast. "They aren't stopping!"

"Well we gotta distract them! Your dad is in the room right now--

Woah!" Shikidai barely avoided the wind jutsu.

Then three more beast appeared and two person arise.

"Um, I think we should get back up.."

"Wait, where are the others?"

"They assisted my father inside-- AH!"

the male attack, so fast.

Menma was thrown into the hole they created to get in the secret lab.

"Shikadai! Run!" Menma shouted. A few seconds later he came in and the beasts
followed. "We need help!" Menma shouted and run along the halls.
_____

"Help!" Naruto turn to hear Menma shouting. Both Shikadai and Menma came with the beasts with them.

Sakura, Ino and Ten Ten attack the beast that rushed towards them.

"All the others are at the third line of defence should I call them?" Ten Ten stands up looking at Naruto.

"Go and tell them to go to the second defendant." Naruto ordered. Ten Ten nodded and ran.

Menma didnt move, he was there, still, shock. In anger.

Seeing his mother so weak and pale. His face tired and almost lifeless, he was twitching.

"M..mom?" He ask. Naruto look at Kuzume, who suddenly attack them.

"Lucka. Its your time to shine.

Kill them." Kuzume turn to Lucka. Lucka twitched and look at Kuzume.

He didnt move. Kuzume angry he snapped his fingers and the same woman and children appeared, as they fight out Ino and both Shikadai and Menma. Lucka turn to Kuzume sharply and ran towards Sai, who was there beside Naruto. Never realising, Naruto was already beside Sasuke untying him.

"What did he do to you?!" Naruto ask as he pulled the chains off.

"I..Im sorry." Sasuke started going unconcious, as if his body finally giving up of how tired it has become, of how he already reach his limits.

Kuzume eyes turn bloodshot, angry. He pulled Tomoe up and proceeded to take his rehearse a forbidden jutsu as he put his hand on her throat.

"You're not going to take my Tail! You--"

Suddenly Sakura jumped to and punched Kuzume, so hard. He flew across the room. Sakura immediately held Tomoe tightly and carried her.

"Its okay..you're safe now.." Sakura smiled.

Kuzume woke up, from the punch, and saw everything crumbling before him. His experiments. Everything.

"You!

You ruined everything! You! Ahh!" Kuzume slowly stands up. He looked at Naruto.

Naruto carried Sasuke, gently, caring. Naruto looked at Kuzume as he turn to him.

"You stole my wife, my daughter, you ruined almost everything in my life..." Naruto scrowled. "But unlike you, I believe my amazing wife is strong with will to live, and my daugther will never fall upon your deceives."

Kuzume look around his head ringing.

"You wont catch me." He whispered. Slowly bodies upon bodies rose from the grown, from old men to young children, surrounding the room. Big beast animals aswell rose and roared, sounding the room.