2: Pain

After six year, Naruto has been trying really hard.

He really did.

He tried to find them. Sasuke.

He changed aswell. He grew out his hair. Menma finally passed his chunin exam and is on his way to become a ninja.

For the past few years. Hinata has been helping him with stuffs and tried to make him forget about Sasuke, now she is in tittled as his girlfriend and Menma is not happy about it.

He thought Naruto would never do this. Would never move on. But seeing now, it just looks like his the same as the time he knew Menma was his son.

Menma has been living with Tsunade for the past 2 years. Now his now his 9 years old. He knows a little better, about the Hokage and the tittle to the Village.

"Menma...are you hungry?" Tsunade came in his room. He was sitting beside the window as the sun sets.

"..no.." Menma whispered.

Tsunade frown her eyebrows hurt to see him like this. She place the food on the table before walking towards him. Sitting beside Menma brushing his hair.

"..your father is trying his best to find him.. he just wasnt himself yesterday.." Tsunade brushed his hair.

"He was about to kill me.." Menma whispered. He turn to Tsunade. "Did you know...it hurts seeing dad like that, ever since mom left..

And his done nothing to find him!" Menma stood up angry.

"Menma!" Tsunade stood up. "Your father has been on search for your mom for the past 4 years now! His trying..

Its just his sanity is loosing concious, because its the wrong person who is cheering him on.

You! You Menma, should be there for him! Not Hinata, not Kakashi, not anyone else but you!

Do you know why?" Tsunade sat back down near the window. Menma shook his head and sat back too.

"Because he accepted the fact that your his son.

Sasuke is your mother.

And all he has done was just stupid and selfish..

Your father love your mother..he even stole his first kiss!

He protected your mother, and even put up with your mother's selfish acts!"

Menma looked at Tsunade.

"Dont think your father was the only one acting selfish.

Your mother, was the most cold-hearted person in the world! He even left the village to get back at his brother at one point!

His lucky, that Im nice enough to give him another chance.

...but Naruto never gave up on Sasuke..

Until that one day your mother appeared and Naruto had already move on. He felt so frustuated that he had to pull that prank on your father.

Look what turn up." Tsunade giggled. "Now you mother changed to a very sweet and soft spoken man.

He even show cased a loving side and a crying side at one point,

That even made your father startled!

...what Im trying to say is..

Your important to their life..because they had you, is why their bond is still uncut..you need to push your father... because if you leave him with someone out of the bond..