3; you die, i die

rodrick's POV

I finally got back to my street, after catching a few different buses. I had to keep swapping bus because police were after me. I was in such a rush back at the hospital that I might of ACCIDENTALLY pushed an elderly woman down a flight of stairs.

Instead of going into my house, I snuck around the back of Marilyn's house and climbed up to what I assumed was her room. I knocked on the window and well, I was right. She looked both shocked, confused, scared and happy to see me there. She quickly opened the window and hustled me inside. "Rodrick- I, I thought you had corona, how did you get here?!" She gasped.

I sighed. "I do, but I escaped. And, I did something to escape- it was an accident, but- the police are after me. I don't wanna do this alone." I gulped, expecting her to hate me.

"D- do what alone?"

Silence. "Run from the police. Please Marily-" She interrupted me by kissing me. I was surprised but I wasn't complaining; so I kissed her back. "Marilyn I have corona-" I whispered.

"I don't care. I guess I have it too now." She smirked, laughing. I laughed with her but suddenly I heard her front door open. "Shit, my mom's home, we have to go-" She panicked. I nodded her and walked her over to the window, helping her down.

marilyn's POV

Rodrick hurried me over to his van across the street. It had a few dents in it but it was fine, and it was all we had. As soon as we got in he started driving.

a/n i never finished this chapter and i don't remember what was gonna happen next 😢 i might finish it later