Chapter 8

Ron came to me and sat on the sofa where I was looking at our clock. It is quite a piece and it has a history with it. I believe Mom's greatest fear is the death of her family member and that was what caused her to make this clock. It consists of 9 hands each representing Dad, Mom, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and me. It displays the whereabouts of each member with a series of possible locations, including work, traveling, lost, home, school, prison, mortal peril and other locations. It was made after my birth, I remember. It is so easy to be lost in memories but so difficult to forget them, not that I want to forget any memory I have with me.

"What are you thinking about?" Ron asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Nothing much. So excited for Hogwarts?" I asked for the thousandth time. I just can't shake this feeling that this is going to be a hell of a year for him. "Umm...yeah, so is it true you are the reason why Fred and George are having a hard time." He said laughing.

"Can't say I am alone in this and don't tell this to anybody. I just wanted you guys to have a great good-bye. That's all." I said mastering my innocent look for the tenth time in 24 hours. It's been a hell of a day. "You would have to wait a bit for another prank and no, I can't tell you anything about it." I said while shaking my head.

"Good luck pranking them. I am enjoying it. It is time for them to taste their own blood." He looked evilly to me and went on singing till he reached his room. I was left, laughing so hard on the sofa that Charlie looked stupefied to see me laughing like I am a nut. Can't blame him though. I have this feeling that I actually laugh like a nut but I don't care.

"So had fun today, huh?" He asked raising his brow and sitting near me on the sofa. "Oh, yes. You should have been here. Fred and George had a great afternoon. If I was you, I would be on alert." I smiled mischievously at him. "And can I ask my little sister, why would she say that? Don't tell me I am also a victim of your pranks. Should I be more alert now? You are going to prank your so caring brother, Ginny. I expected better from you." He looks at me with so pretentious hurt that I ended up laughing again.

"No, silly. I would never prank you until you don't cross me. But Bill convinced twins that you are behind their miserable day." I looked at him with false remorse. "You guys blamed that on me." He asked in bewilderment but I know he is thrilled to hear that. Weasley kids love trouble and this is a fact. "I am ready to take down twins." He exclaimed in a kingly voice.

Phase 3 initiated. This needed Bill's Involvement. We are going to put a charm that will appear on Twin's face saying 'Hey! We are the world's no. 1 idiot'. This is personally my favourite because it's lunchtime and out of nowhere they will have ink on their faces.

We sat down for lunch and I gave Bill a thumbs up for our phase 3. He understands it and pulls his wand and slowly muttered the charm. It takes a few seconds to appear on their forehead and this time, Bill had his wand kept inside of his robe. Soon, Twins started laughing at each other and then the whole table erupts with laughter. They rushed towards the bathroom and Mom shouted behind their back to finish up food and then go but they were in a rush and why won't they be. I and Bill snickered at each other and relished our food more than anyone on the table.

Charlie gave thumbs up to us and for a second I thought Mom has caught us. For Merlin's sake, we were not caught. The last and most important phase has to be started. Before that, Fred and George were pleading with Mom to either permanently vanish it or hide it but Mom refused to help them anymore. She said, "It's time for you to learn not to pull any more pranks on your siblings." I felt I have won the war. Mom was on team Ginny and I could not be happier. It is going a long time to vanish the ink on its own and I can't be happier.

Fred and George were fuming. They crossed the table with wands in their hands. For a moment, I thought they are coming for me but no, they went towards Charlie. First, they glared at him and when Charlie made a confusing face, they put their wands under his face. It almost felt like there was going to be a War but then twins erupted with laughter when they saw Charlie sweating. All in a good spirit, I guess. Charlie didn't have his wand thus, he might be sweating. Also, I thought Charlie might leave a dragon or two behind twins but then, Charlie loves his dragon too much to actually leave them behind the nasty twins. That's how my brothers are!

Phase 4 is on!