Crimson Clouds

June 4 2019

Alex was sitting backstage while holding his WWE Championship. Alex smiled as he wanted to call nikki bella out in the ring and just tease her in general. Alex Grabbed the Microphone and told The Stage Manager to play his Music

Alex was walking with a Microphone in his hand as He was smiling to the crowd of Dallas, Texas. Alex made it to the ring and smiled as he brought the Microphone to his lips.

Alex: Well Look at that, Last week I got slapped by Nikki Bella even though I saved her ass in a match but no she just slapped me and left so I'm thinking barbie get over here.

Instead of Nikki Bella's theme it was

Dolph came in as he had a Microphone in his hand.

Dolph: Leave Nikki Bella aside, Alex you may be Smackdown Live Top Champion but you need to know your a marked man. I want that World Championship.

Dolph was about to speak until

Out came The Phenomenal One as he had some words for the smackdown champion.

Aj: You Both need to know that this is the house that AJ Styles Build. I defeated your mentor and embarrassed him back in 2016 so I want a piece of your Championship too and embarrasse you the same I did to him.

AJ was about to speak more until

The Viper also had words to say

Randy: Hold On You Two, Before AJ Styles came this was my house I built before He got his ass here and You Ambrose, You achieved That Dream but I'll dream into a nightmare with three simple words R.K.O.

Randy was silent until

Rusev: You Flithy Americans need to know that I am the best Bulgarian Athlete In all of sports Entertainment, It is me who should challenge the Child at Backlash.

Rusev was gonna speak more until

Braun did his roar as the crowd did his chant.

Braun: I want that Championship at Backlash since I want to prove the world that there is a monster and he is a hungry beast.