Chapter 13

Suga Pov

He has to be at his studio, that's the only place Namjoon goes for such a long amount of time. He thinks to himself as he turns down the familiar dirt road.
Namjoons studio was away from the human eye, it was away from busy eyes just like he wanted.
Yoongi was the same, so he could understand the wanting to get away and be alone at a place that seemed to be just yours in that moment.

He parks rather quickly, as he climbs out of his car. He doesn't bother turning it off, as he knew he wouldn't be long. Yoongi looks up at the dark sky, he sniffed.
"Rain."
He mumbles softly to himself as he could smell it. A storm was approaching once again, and he didn't want to be out any longer then he had to.

Suga makes his way towards the back of the studio building, knowing Namjoon he'd most likely left that door unlocked.

"What the."
Suga stops in his tracks as he looks from afar, something or someone was laying on the ground just a few feet from the studio door.
As if they couldn't quite make it inside.
    He felt his stomach tighten in worry, as he slowly approached the crumbled figure.
He knew who it was, even from afar he knew.

"Namjoon."
Yoongi quickly gets on his knees pulling the younger so he's laying on his back.
Yoongi's eyes widen in shock.
His breath hitching as his hands go cold.

"OMG...omg."
He mumbles as he gently wipes some of the blood away from his still bleeding lips.

He felt like he was going to be sick.
Namjoon was beaten so badly, his eyes black and blue.
His right cheek had what looked to be scratch marks on it and his nose very well had to be broken. It was beginning to turn purple and was twice the size of a nose should be.

Who did this?
Who the hell did this?

Yoongi was so angry he could feel his body shaking. He runs a shaking hand through Namjoons tousled hair. His heart broke when he heard small whimpers from the boy.

"Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me."
Namjoon whispers softly, barely audible for the human ear.

If Yoongi wasn't huddled up right next to the boy he would of missed it.
"Namjoon it's me."
"Namjoon it's Hyung, it's Suga Hyung."

I say softly as I watch his body flinch away from my touch.
He seemed to calm down after a few minutes, as he uncurls himself.
I gently help him sit up, as he groans a little in the process.

What else was he hiding underneath those clothes?
I can't help let my mind wander, as I glance down at his muddy, ripped and dirty clothes.

I need to get him home.
He needs to get warm and something to eat.
I'll question him later.

I think as I focus my attention back to Namjoon who is looking down at his lap.

Tears.

Suga was not expecting tears, Namjoon hardly ever cries.
To say Suga was shocked was a understatement.
"Don't cry Joonie."
He says softly as he lifts Namjoons chin up gently, only to be met with broken eyes.

"Hyung."
Namjoon squeaks out as his lips continue to tremble.

"Namjoon, I have so many questions but right now we need to go home."
Suga stands as he helps Namjoon to his feet.
Suga grunts as he holds Namjoon up, he could barley stand.
This won't work.
He thinks as he shakes his head sighing softly.

"Namjoon, hyung is going to pick you up okay?"
He wasn't quite sure why he was asking for permission to do such a simple task, but something in him was telling him to.
To not be so Hasty with his decision making.

He waited for the okay from Namjoon and gently picked him up, caring the taller bridal style to the car.
Yoongi cursed at himself as Namjoon yelped in pain.
Yoongi gently fixed his hold on Namjoon waiting for a small nod from Namjoon, as a single that he was okay and to keep moving.

Which he did and he didn't stop. He wouldn't stop until he found the person or people who did this.
He would not stop until his Namjoon was okay again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back finally!
Sorry about the slow updates but I will be updating very regularly now. With school being out and only able to go from work and home it gives me time to write more.
That being said I want everyone to stay safe and be smart. I love you all and hope you all are doing well my lovelies.

Question of the day: Would you like longer chapters and is anyone else out of school?