Chapter 1

Everyone was restless. Disappearances were happening and the gods claimed (READ: Hera) that they hadn't done it.
        Tonight the leaders of Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood were going to meet to discuss what to do about the situation, and that was where Nico Di-Angelo was currently heading. He didn't want to go, but, of course, Will dragged him into it, again.
        Nico had already told them that there comrades weren't dead, but they wanted a reason to fight, to do something.
        Before entering Nico took a deep breath, and then entered the meeting room. Everyone was arguing, in a general, restless, mood. He knew something needed to be done.
       He shouted at the top of his lungs,
"Enough! Stop bickering like little children! We have friends out there and all you can do is bicker, argue, and fight!"
        Nico didn't share what he was really thinking, that Percy should be here, and Jason. Both had similar situations, but he couldn't help but wonder who had it worse. Percy was broken, shattered, dead. But Jason lost it faster, he had no scape goat, and everyone, not just most, but everyone had hated him, even Nico. He died heroically, but everyone celebrated his demise, so in the end Jason had it worse. But what he really was thinking was how Jason's death disturbed him. It felt angry, destructive, and all sorts of weird. It made Nico want to snap everyone's neck thinking about it. If Jason and Percy where here they would have fixed this, all of it, together...
      Nico snapped back to reality at the sound of his name,
"Nico, hey Nico. Earth to Nico. Oh, good your awake, what's your opinion?"
        Nico responded,
"I think..."
       Someone ran into the room, with a horrible look on her face.
"Come quick, the plaza, theirs... theirs.... just come, fast."
     Everyone hurried to the plaza.

----------------------Plaza---------------------------

When they got to the plaza, the sight horrified them. A body lay in the clearing, covered in blood. Around it was a word, it read,
"REVENGE"
Nico shivered at the thought of what that could mean. And who would be mental enough to kill someone, an innocent, just to give a message, just to get a point across.
Nico said, "Whoever did this, had to have had a reason. Did anyway make anyone insanely mad lately? I feel death here. This man is dead. Slaughtered, easily by the look of things, meaning that this is very serious. The victim was a senior centurion, he had many years of practice. He couldn't have gone down that easy."
Annabeth shouldered her way through the crowd,
"I there any chance Percy did this? It seems like him."
Thalia quickly made her way up and, before Annabeth could finish, yelled,
"Do you have so little faith in him?! After all this time? He was loyal to friends, and would never do this. Suck it up Annabeth it's all our fault that he left, but doubting him? That's worse."
        Nico responded, rather hesitantly,
"I don't want to choose sides, but Thalia is right. You shouldn't just throw Percy under the buss like this."
         Nico held up his hand,
"Before you say anything, it's just not his style, it's entirely different from his style. It just doesn't fit together. We need more proof."
Annabeth said,
"Well what about Jason? It could be him too!"
Suddenly Piper burst out of the crowd crying, Nico quickly stepped in and calmed her down, then, Piper said,
"It can't be him, he died! Just after we broke up too!"
Annabeth looked shocked, suddenly they heard a quick slash, before Reyna's head fell off. They stood there in shocked silence.
"Medic! Medic! We need help!" Annabeth shouted.
          "It's too late, she's already gone Annabeth, it's far too late. The best we can do is give her a proper burial, she would want us to move on, and get a new praetor." Thalia whispered, shaking, in the realization that whoever did this is strong, fast, and extremely stealthy, not to mention strong.
        "We'll bury her tomorrow morning, there's nothing left to do."
          Everyone left, shocked.

------------------The Next Morning----------------

        Everyone gathered the next morning, appropriately dressed in black, silently crying as the ceremony progressed, before leaving.
That month was a somber month, everyone cried, grieved, but most importantly, schemed.
They planned to catch the person who caused this... this pain. They needed to lure it out, and kill it, fast, and if time allowed, torture.
They tried, they did, but it's always failed, they suspected there to be a spy.
There suspicions were confirmed later when they caught a Roman on probation carry in his bag notes on their plans. They caught him and planned to interrogate him the next night.

-------------------The Next Night------------------

-Annabeth's POV-
I entered the room, quickly, with the full intent of breaking the man for every bit of pain he caused us, in tenfold. I had fully intended to kill him afterword, painfully. I saw him, tied to the ground in chains, and I thought I knew how to break him.
     "Hey, hey I'm talking to you. Who are you working for?"
    He respond simply, by laughing,
"Easy, shattered. You'll break me on my dead body. Idiot."
      I responded,
"I will break you for what you have done, for who you have hurt, for the pain and heart break you are causing us."
    He laughed,
"Shattered, you want to know what he is? Shattered, that's what."
    He reached up and touched his left arm. Pulling up a sleeve revealing a tattoo, which he touched. He looked up at me, insanity clear as day in his eyes, before laughing and muttering something under his breath.
      He started convulsing on the floor, and suddenly he looked up, his eyes red, before it all went red.

More coming soon!