Part 1

Author's note: ... don't find my house and murder me or something, pls I don't wanna die

Also, this is when if the Miraculous users had their miraculous permanently.

____________________________________________________________________________-

Viperion PV

It had to be a warm spring day when I was running from rooftop to rooftop, playing sad notes on my lyre. It was obvious that Marinette didn't love me-that single spot was already taken by Adrien Agreste, the fashion superstar. I wasn't surprised-he was funny, good-looking, famous, and kind. In my opinion, I wasn't famous, or as good-looking.

It didn't help either that Chloe was insulting my music, saying that obviously no one would want to listen to such horrible, screechy notes. I would've done just fine with all this,  but it was the stress that partially drove me crazy. 

I stumbled and fell down an ally. Too late I have noticed the black butterfly diving down towards me, anxious to feed on my dark emotions, and entering my lyre.

"Hello, Kobra, your beautiful music has been denied, refused-" started Hawk Moth, his voice sweet as honey but obviously fake to those who battled against him. Viperion sat down, exhausted, and interrupted: "yeah no."

Hawk Moth stuttered for a second, then tried, "I can erase your stress-"

"No."

"But-"

"SHudDuP!!" I screamed, waving at my hair, deeply annoyed.

Hawk Moth paused, as if thinking, then said, "I guess then that blue-haired girl wouldn't love you, and your beautiful music would never reach her ears."

-*-

Third Person(? eh well) PV

Ladybug sat beside her partner on another rooftop, scanning the Ladyblog for any recent suspicious activities. Apparently, nothing interesting had happened so far. 

"So, Bugaboo," started Chat Noir, in all his pun-filled glory, "I guess we have a free day today, don't we, M'lady?"-He shuffled closer, leaning down to attempt kissing her hand, though Ladybug snatched her hand away quickly, then shooting an apologetic look to Chat, not intending to hurt his feelings.

Chat didn't seem to notice, and continued, "Maybe we'll go to. the movies! I just have the purr-fect movie in mind. Heard of The Lion King? I heard they did a fun remake-" he waved his baton in the air, grabbing onto Ladybug's shoulder with a gloved hand, cleared his throat, then sang, "the CCCCIIIIIIIIIRRRrrRRCCle of LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF-" before Ladybug put a finger to his lips and shushed him. 

"Isn't it odd for someone like Hawk Moth to not akumatize someone for over two weeks?" she asked, brushing away a single strand of raven black hair from her bluebell eyes as she scrolled. She sighed. 

-*-

Again 3rd person PV

Usually Akumas were loud and reckless, and easily caught Ladybug and Chat Noir's eye, and was therefore defeated quickly. 

Knowing Akumas, Viperion, or now Kobra, did the exact opposite. He traveled mainly using sewers, alleyways, and traveled mainly at night. He found a nice little abandoned room in the northern corner of the Sewers, in which he made his new home. He would crawl back up to the surface once in a while to hypnotize random civilians with his new powers. 

No one, NO ONE, ever turns down his music now. 

And now, he felt more practiced and confident in his powers now. He wanted to slam down full force at Ladybug and Chat Noir now.