Part 2

I strongly apologize for the Jungle Book reference here, I truly am, just honestly couldn't think of anything else. 1235 words (including this) in case your'e interested.

__________________________

Chat PV

"I believe you have something which is mine."

Kobra gently strummed a soft C major chord on his lyre. My hand shot up to my left human ear, pressing onto the hidden earpiece, and quickly stuttering-"Milady! I think I found-"

"Not so fasssst, my little kitty." Kobra hissed, reaching out a clawed, scaly hand which clamped around my wrist, prying it off the earpiece.

"Chat? What's going on?" Ladybug's concerned voice rang in my ear.

I struggled, almost twisting and spraining my wrist in the process. In pain, I let out a cry, which was quickly muffled when the Akuma clamped another hand around my mouth. 

I struggled, a low growl escaping my lips.

"Ssshhhh." he shushed, taking off his hand-before I had the thought to bite him-and instead tilting my chin upwards, so that my gaze met his. But he had thought out this move-he slid a claw, positioning it so that it drummed lightly on a vital blood vessel, forcing me to stop moving in fear of accidentally ending my own life. He wanted me to stare at his eyes.

Instinctively, I shut my eyes. 

Kobra laughed, but I didn't understand why. His music reached my ears. Each note was warm, expertly plucked as he traveled his claws across the lyre. I needed this. I needed warmth. I WANTED to sleep and forget about my miserable life as Adrien, being fought over by girls and my uncaring father. I WANTED CARE. I WANTED LOVE. I WANTED FREEDOM SO, SO BADLY. The music promised all that, if only I opened my eyes...no. What was wrong with me?

"S...stop..." I tried to shout, but I didn't want to interrupt the music-No, I DO. SHOUT ALREADY-and my tongue felt like lead. My arms dropped uselessly to my sides, and my legs felt like paper. 

"Sssstop? But I jussst sssstarted, didn't I?" he said. "Why don't you just, open your eyesss and trussst me?"

"n...no..." I mumbled, my voice barely a whisper, NOT WANTING NOT WANTING but WANTING to see, just a peek. "p...p...please,"

The music became slightly softer, more pulling, more needy.

I opened my eyes a crack.

"Atta boy," hissed Kobra with pleasure. He leant down and gave me a slimy lick on the cheek, a cold and wet flick of his forked tongue.

His eyes were a strange mix of gold and other random blobs of colour, and they swirled together to meet at his pupils, which were reptilian slits. His gaze promised warmth, kindness, and I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. Subconsciously I felt Kobra drop my wrist, and I couldn't feel pain. I only saw the eyes. It swirled, not quite slowly but not quite quickly, not blinking. I saw him smile, and reach down to lift his lyre. He played a few chords, then began to play a song. It matched perfectly with the tempo his eyes were swirling in. 

My eyes had opened wide without me noticing.

I randomly giggled, finding it hilarious. 

Kobra smiled. I didn't understand anything about the mission now. Kobra was the good guy! and his lulling music was now making me a bit drowsy...

"My sweet, sweet kitty, all alone." he tutted.

He leant down, smiling, fangs flashing. Then, with a blackened, forked tongue, he licked his lips.

"I can help solve all this."

He was still playing the lyre, more, more lullabies embracing me with its dark comfort. His hypnotic eyes swirling ever so slowly, so peacefully, I needed to look at it more-I felt his tail slowly wrap around my legs-not that I cared, Kobra was the good guy! Maybe he was just giving me a hug...I was sort of tired after all...

My inner subconsciousness yelled at me, screaming that I was in a very dangerous situation, that I needed to wake up-Kobra's tail now fully encircled my middle, pinning my arms to my back.

My mind snapped awake for a few seconds, realizing the obvious fact that everything was wrong. I opened my mouth to scream but was too tired to do so. I squirmed around, my tail lashing against the hard coils. 

"M...Milady..." I spoke, but my voice sounded fuzzy. It wasn't helping that I was just so, so tired.

"Yes Chat? Is everything okay? it's been past an hour and you still haven't arrived." she stammered, sounding worried...his eyes...

"H...help..." I managed to choke out before Kobra's coils reached my throat and began to squeeze.

-*-

Viperion/Kobra PV

It was all going to plan. Unlike the other regular civilians, Chat had a strong mind, resisting most of the temptations besides the one of music and promising warmth. After that it was easy, and I almost laughed at how ridiculously easy it was, getting a superhero under my grasp. I leant down to take Chat's baton, then proceeded to wrap my final coils around his neck. 

Chat gasped and gurgled for air, the weight of my coils and the lack of air sending him down to his knees, his tail swishing rapidly from side to side.

Hawk Moth was all too pleased. 

"Now get his miraculous!" He yelled into my head. 

"Not now," I said, still playing my lyre, although much softer, a bare mezzo-piano, not wanting to wake him, stopping once in while just to stroke Chat's sunshine-blond hair or caress his cheek.

Chat let out a garbled, half-strangled sigh.

"I am fishing for bigger game, Hawky," I hissed, smiling lazily, walking around Chat, and brushing away hair from his left human ear. 

An earpiece. I yanked it out just as Ladybug yelled something, but the words were lost when I threw it to the ground and crushed it with my foot.

I turned back to my kitty, wrapped up nicely in my coils and choking as I slowly began to squeeze. 

"Come with me, my dear kitty, and I'll bring you to my home where you'll be nice and safe."

"B...but...hhhelp..." muttered Chat, but with a strange smile plastered to his face, his eyes uneven and a strange bronze film over his normal sparkling green eyes.

Good.

I let out a low chuckle, and Chat Noir responded by giggling like a child who got his hands on free candy. 

"Look at that...your mind sssso weak and fragile, and completely under my command. Much, much easssier, ain't it, my kitty?" I said to him, my claw tracing his jawline.

"wut?" He hiccuped, then began purring in short, confused bursts. Chat didn't have one clue what was going on. 

Which is all the more better.

I dragged him away, towards my den in the northern corner of the sewers.

There, I'll wait for my fish. And if she doesn't take her bait in time, I might get impatient and have tea with only myself and my little kitty. I stopped and gave Chat Noir a small lick on nose, my black tongue flicking out and giving him a short taste. 

Chat's eyes were still fogged up and he let out a laugh, completely unaware of what might become of him. 

I'll make sure to change that.

-*-

Ah shoot hope you liked the ending for that chapter HA. 

...

Also, prepare for the next chapter...

*hysterical maniac laughter*