Chapter 3

Once the train began to roll out of 9 and ¾, Harry was looking out the window of his compartment while drumming a ballcap point pen on his knee as he was waiting for his friends to enter the compartment.

"Stop being so nervous, Harry," Daphne replied.

"I'm not nervous Daph," Harry replied. "Just... anxious."

Daphne rolled her eyes and said, "I'm sure they won't abandon you, Harry. Now sit up straight and-"

Daphne was cut off by the compartment door's opening and Harry, reacting fast, uncapped his pen and it transformed into a sword with the tip of the blade at Theodore Nott's throat.

"W-What the-?!" Nott said, eyes wide.

"Hello Nott," Daphne said, not surprised one bit at Harry's movements. "How are you? Oh and Harry, please put Riptide back in it's hidden form. We wouldn't want it to go missing, would we?"

"You know as well as I, Daph, that Riptide returns to me after a short while," Harry said not putting Riptide away.

"Hello everyone," Draco said as he walked up behind Nott. "He surprised you didn't he?"

"You got that right Luke," Harry said using a shortened version of Draco's middle name. "Why are you here, Nott? Is it because a Slytherin is sitting with a Griffyndor? Or is it because of what I did at the World Cup?"

"You actually did that?" Nott asked with wide eyes. "How?!"

"Magic is about will and intent," Daphne replied. "Harry here just used his own magic to form a magically made tropical storm known as a Hurricane. After that, my father's Ward brought him to my place and we healed him up, before teaching a few things about our society."

"Leave Theodore," Harry said. "This is for the ones I consider my friends and you are not one of my friends."

"Then why is Draco here?" Nott asked as said wizard walked into the compartment.

"We made an alliance over the summer," Draco replied. "Come on, Lord Potter, your friends are waiting for you. You may bring Heiress Greengrass with you as well."

Harry recapped the sword and placed the pen in his pocket, before following Draco to the compartment with his friends, with Daphne right behind them. When they arrived, Ron asked, "Where the bloody hell have you been?"

"At my family manor," Daphne replied. "My father's ward brought him after he summoned a hurricane at the World Cup."

"How did you summon a hurricane on land, Harry?" Hermione asked. "It couldn't have just been your magic responding to your will and intent."

"First we need to put up silencing charms so that we won't have to worry about anyone hearing us," Draco said as Daphne and Harry both nodded in agreement. "Then we can tell you our story."

After doing just that, Harry said, "We also need you all to take a magical oath to not let anyone know of this. Including Dumbledore."

"Why?" Ron asked before Hermione could speak. "Why can't Dumbledore know? He's one of the most powerful wizards alive!"

"Can Dumbledore control storms and cause tidal waves, volcanic eruptions or earthquakes?" Daphne asked getting silence from Ron and Hermione. "That's what I thought."

"I'm not that powerful, Daph," Harry replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm not Kronos," Draco said with a scoff. "Face it Harry, you're the most powerful out of us all."