CH 3: A Kiss

CHAPTER THREE

Anthony's POV

These last two weeks have flown by and I'm eager to prove to Toshiana that I've been improving. You wouldn't guess it from her size, but she is really flexible and I always sneak peeks at her when she does the stretches with me.

At our last session, she wore white leggings and when she bent over I could see the imprint of her lacy thong and the faint outline of her lower lips. I almost had a heart attack from the sight. All of my blood flood rushed south and I had to stretch with a raging erection. I don't think she noticed though.

I've been hell of a lot more relaxed and I can actually sleep at night. That has really helped my body recover quicker than what I'm used to.

Today is the day she's coming to observe me. I secretly want to look nice for her, but I'll just get all sweaty anyway so I decide against it. Laying in bed my phone rings and it's my Mom, Ingrid. This should be interesting.

"Hey Mom"

"Hello my dear" she says in her thick French Canadian accent. "How's the therapy going? What does the lady who does it look like?" She's so damn nosey!

"Therapy is going great actually. The lady who does my sessions is African-American with dark chocolate skin that looks like silk, she's curvy like you, kinda short, and she has short curly hair that's tightly coiled" I let out a deep sigh as I begin to fantasize about her.

"Looks like you have some interest in her..."

"No Mom I don't." She laughs.

"Yes you do. She sounds beautiful. If I were you I'd find out if she's single. If she is, go for it because someone else could be waiting around the corner for her. And you need to get married! I know you're not gay so get a move on it! I've gotta go your dad is getting restless because I haven't joined him for breakfast yet."

I roll my eyes at my mother's antics. People see her as an eccentric French woman and that's exactly what she is. But it helps her write stories with my father so she doesn't care what others think. She enjoys cussing people out though.

"Alright Mom, love you."

"I love you too."

My mom has the instincts of a wolf or something because she's always dead on with my feelings.

I do have some kind of feeling for Toshiana. Just thinking about has another erection growing in my
boxers. I've been fighting the sexual tension for two weeks now and I can't take it.

I begin to stroke my shaft and think of having Toshiana's hands and velvet walls around me. My phone ringing once again breaks me from my fantasy. Who the hell wants me this time? It's probably my dad. He always calls and complains about mom.

Leaving my right hand around my shaft, I continue stroking slowly.

"Hello?" I answer in a husky voice.

"Hey it's Toshiana Randall is this Mr. Claveaux?" her voice fills my eardrums and I stroke a little bit faster.

"How are you?" I ask purposely prolonging the conversation.

"I'm good, are you excited for today?" I stroke even faster.

"Yesssss..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Toshiana, yes" I say as I feel my orgasm building within.

"Well I'm glad you're pleased with our work together" her voice is like the sweetest serenade and I hang up the phone as my orgasm leaves me breathless.