Stress and taunts

I thought about telling him about Mr. Jeon attending our house to teach me during our lunch , and so , proceeded to my room .

After changing , I was in my cozy attire when my phone buzzed right when I was switching on my laptop to watch some entertaining stuff . I checked my phone to see it was a text from Taehyung .

Taehyung
< Hey Y/N ! I was bored so , thought to hit you up hehe . Wanna chat ?

Me
> Oh hey Taehyung ! Well , yeah , even I was bored , dw . And yes , sure , let's chat !

Taehyung
< So , I wanted to ask you , why did Mr. Jeon call you to his staffroom ? Everything okay ?

I was hit by the flashbacks of how Mr. Jeon offered to tutor me , how he comforted me in my sad times , how he carried me gently , and all those soft gestures . My phone buzzed yet again , and I saw Taehyung's text , which also grabbed my attention towards the chat .

Taehyung
< Hello ? Are you there ? Well , I think I hit you up at the wrong time 😬

Me
> Oof , I'm sorry . Well , nope , you didn't hit me at the wrong time . And about that call of Mr. Jeon , he wanted to just talk about my incomplete work . Nothing bad , dw .

Taehyung
< Well then , that's great ! And , what were you doing ? I just wanna know if I actually disturbed you hehe .

I laughed at Taehyung's innocent yet cute antics , and proceeded to reply .

Me
> Aww , you didn't disturb me . I was just going to entertain myself by watching something , so don't feel guilty 🤗

Taehyung
< Entertaining yourself by watching what ? 😏😏

I gasped as I understood what Taehyung meant to say . If he was to be here , I would have hit him hard on his shoulder for a lesson .

Me
> Excuse me ? I'm pure , so idk what you meant to say 😇

Taehyung
< Lmao , you pure ? 🤣 Okay sorry . Actually , I just didn't text you for a random chat . I wanted to ask you something .......

I wasn't ready to face this . Whenever someone used to say this phrase , "I wanted to ask you something ." , this definetely meant that it was either about asking my status , or either asking that am I a virgin or not .

Me
> I'm pure and yeah , what do you wanna ask ?

Taehyung was just typing when Yoongi called me downstairs for lunch . I groaned and tried getting some minutes to text Taehyung and clear his doubt , but Yoongi wasn't ready to budge . I sighed and kept my phone aside on the nightstand , as I exited  my room to have the lunch with Yoongi .

"Come on , you lazy sloth ! How much time do you take to get down some goddamn steps ?" , he said while laughing mockingly. I snorted , "I'm your sister , so it's obvious that I'll be lazy ."

He gasped and then laughed as I joined the table to have lunch .

"Ooooo , pasta for lunch ?" , I said while wiggling my eyebrows .

"Stop with that expression and yes , it's pasta , and eat it now ." , he rolled his eyes at me , while I put some of it on my plate .

I was busy thinking about what Mr. Jeon was doing at the moment at his house . Would he also be living a normal lifestyle like us ? And I had no idea that was he even married , because I like asking professional questions and not horny questions like Ryujin .

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Mom , where's my register ? I need it ." , I called out for my mother who was busy sewing a sweater for me , while the winters were having a long time to arrive . My mother had a habit of preparing stuff before the occasion , weather or any other event arrives . I also have a habit of studying months before the exams would arrive . My mother used to force me to do that anyway .

"Jungkook , can't you find it for yourself ? Don't be a bad boy and don't irritate me ." , my mother said while concentrating on the needle . I sighed and started checking for it in every drawer . My mother would always treat me like I was a bad boy , and that was adorable .

"Jungkook , I forgot to ask you , but , are you going to get the salary for your monthly teaching now ? It has been 3 months since you aren't getting paid ." Those bitter flashbacks hit me . I wasn't getting paid or even getting promoted to higher grades. I was thankful for not getting promoted as I wanted to teach Y/N till her study ends , but not getting paid meant that I couldn't help any money-tax circumstances which me and my mother would face . Just some days ago we had an issue about not paying the rent , and also not renewing the contract . There were no chances of us to stay in this house anymore , but as the landlord respects my mother a lot , he gave us a whole month to pay the previous month and the present month's rent .

I sighed and replied , "Mom , for now , I'm having a happy career in that school . Just don't worry about the money , sooner or later , they have to pay me . Or else , I'll be suspended. " I didn't want to get out of this school where I was working  , because Y/N was there . And she made my work joyful and enjoyable . And without her , concentration would never meet me .

"And what about your marriage ? Your 21 , and your still single . People taunt me because all their sons and daughters are married , except mine ." , she said with regret . I shot my eyes at her . I wasn't ready for marriage , and I couldn't even tell her that I was in love with my student .

"Mom , ignore that too ." , I said while rummaging through the drawers , as I couldn't find my register .

"You just want me to forget everything . Nice son , very nice . I'll forget it , don't worry . But will you be able to face the taunts you shall get in future about staying single ?" , my mom retorted .

"Mom , I said forget it !" , I raised my voice as I was feeling pissed by how my mother was behaving .

I saw my mother standing up in anger and heading to the kitchen while stomping on the floor , frustrated. I buried my face in my hands as I couldn't think about anything else . I was stuck . I was in love with my student , my mother wanted me to marry , I wasn't getting paid . Sometimes , I think that my life is and will be the worse , no matter what happens .