II

Okay, so that's pink girl, tape boy, six arms and floaty defeated, who's next?

I look to the left to see Shigaraki fighting with Erasure head while Kurogiri had just defeated Thirteen. Now that I'm looking around, where is speedy? Did he manage to get out? That's sad, I was hoping to keep fighting to a minimum but at least theres a chance All might will come to save the kids. The Shigaraki won't be so mad when we get back.

I quietly left that area before they attack me again. When I got down to the area Erasure Head was originally fighting in I noticed he was being restrained by Nomu while Shigaraki stared at the three students in the water. Now, I know I'm a villian but I didn't realise we were going to attack the students. Especially since there around my age.

So despite my best interests, I used the air to propel myself at Shigaraki, who was now in front of them aiming to use his quirk on the girl in the middle. Before he could reach her face I grabbed his right elbow and pulled it back to stop his movements. The kids stared at me in shock while Shigaraki looked up at me in anger. He then his left hand towards her face before I could react. Thankfully Erasure Head had managed to use his quirk.

"You really are so cool, Erasure Head," he said in his usual tone.

He then looked at me.

"We will talk about this once we get back,"

The boy then jumped up and aimed to pinch Shigaraki while exclaiming "You! Let her go! Now!" He then screamed smash so I'm assuming he was about to use his quirk. After the dust had cleared Nomu was seen taking the hit for Shigaraki. Broccoli head had a look of realisation before Shigaraki said "Your pretty powerful, this smash of yours, are you one of All Mights disciples? Doesn't matter. I'm done with you now."

He looked terrified as Nomu grabbed his arm. But before Nomu could do anything, I burned his arm off and pushed the green haired boy back, then pulled Shigaraki away from the other two students.

A loud bang echoed around the area    which caught everyone's attention. All Might emerged from the dust grape boy exclaimed that they were saved while Shigaraki said something about the game continuing. I was too busy keeping an eye on Nomu to care, I didn't want any more harm to come to the kids.

The villians down below were all murmuring things about him until the shirtless man shouted, "Idiots, don't hesitate. If we strike now we can kill hi-" Before he could finish his sentence All might had punched them all so quickly I was confused on where he was for a second. When he stopped and stood up I noticed he was holding an unconscious Erasure head in his arms. He muttered something before speeding again to save the kids. He also attacked Shigaraki in the process which was impressive. Surprisingly he hasn't attack me yet which is confusing. All Might told them to go back to the entrance while Shigaraki started to talk to his father. He spoke to the kids and they left. Then this huge battle between him and Nomu happened.

I'm sorry I dont want to write the battle so you can watch the video If you need a recap on what happens.

While they were trying to escape they forgot about me which wasn't a bad thing since I can talk care of myself but now I'm stuck in this building with pro heros and aspiring heros. That is not the best situation to be in, especially since I fought some of the students.

I was about to hide in the bushes and hope I can get pasted unnoticed but the hedgehog noticed and yelled at me while ice covered my whole body. 'Cold' I thought and started to use my flames to free myself. The two tone haired guy looked a little shock at me but then continued to attempt to freeze me. Hedgehog and the red haired guy ran at me. I sent a gust of wind to push them away and turned to leave but a wall of ice stopped me. 'These kids won't give up' I thought. I turned a different way but go shot in the arm, most probably by Snipe. There was no way I was going to get out of this so I put my hands up showing that I surrender. The students just stared at me defensively in case I attack before the pros come to arrest me.

While we were waiting I decided to start a conversation, looking at broccoli boy I asked "Are the other two students okay? Do you know if they got to the rest of the kids safely or no?"

He just stared at me in shock for a bit before stuttering "I-I dont know, I left before w-we got to the group,"

I just hummed as a reply.

He hesitated before asking "Why did you help us? What did you gain from saving our lives?"

I looked at him as said "I can't watch as people my age get murdered. I was trained to kill people who are considered useless heroes. You guys tried to protect someone, that isn't very useless is it?"

"No, I guess not,"

He stared at me for a bit longer before the pros arrived and handcuffed me while helping the students and All Might.

I was escorted outside to wait for the police to arrive. While we were waiting a small mouse? came up to me and asked my age. I told him I was 15 and he questioned on a few other things. The last question caught me off guard thought. He asked if I've ever believed I could become a hero. I ofcourse told him no stating that ever since I was 6 I was brought up in the villian life. He asked if I would like to attend UA under the supervision of the faculty in the school instead of going to prison.

It took me a moment to decide as I had never been given the opportunity before and I didn't know if Shigaraki and Kurogiri were going to come back for me or not. I decided to agree seeing as getting an education is better than being locked up in a cell. The mouse? Said okay and walked off to talk to a different pro hero who came up to me and asked he to follow her.