III

The mouse? Said okay and walked off to talk to a different pro hero who came up to me and asked he to follow her.

I was told to wait in the bus until all the students have gotten in. I didn't mind but I've already seen and fought some if these students so I assume they are going to be asking a lot of questions.

Around 10 minutes past before the students started to get on the coach. The people who didn't know me stared confused and the people who did tensed but didn't say anything. After everyone was seated, a pro hero came on the bus and explained that I would be joining their class for the rest of the school year and if they had any questions they can ask when they get back in school. Great. That means I have to converse with strangers.

The ride was long and quiet. Most of the time they stared at me. A few fell asleep and others muttered to each other quietly. They probably didn't trust me yet; understandably so. When I looked around most avoided eye contact until I met eyes with the spicky haired boy, I believe his name was Bakugo. Eee kept eye contact for a while until he glared at me then looked away. After that I just stared out of the window until we arrived at the school.

When we got to UA the students were sent to get changed while I walked to the principals office with the female pro hero, Midnight. After knocking on the door, I was granted permission to enter. I noticed it was the mouse-bear creature again. Wait, how did he get here so fast?

"Let's get straight down to business, I'm Principal Nezu and you are?" my thoughts were interrupted by his cheerful voice.

"I'm Y/N" I answered.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I assume you understand why your here and what I'm about to talk about?"

"You want me to stop being a villian?" I questioned

"Kind of, we want you to attend our school as a student in training to become a hero. Hopefully, we will convince you to abandon your villainous ways. Obviously, we do not trust you completely so you will be in class 1-A under the supervision of Erasure head and Allmight. As well as this, if you show any aggressive behaviour towards the students they have permission to use their quirk to restrain you until a pro hero arrives. If this is the case you will be arrested. If you do accept you will be living in an apartment a block away from the school. The apartment will have security camera's at any escape point and will be searched every weekend to make sure you don't have any form of contact with the league of villians. If you don't accept this you will be arrested," Nezu quickly said.

"That's a lot of information to take in give me a minute," I said.

Okay so my options are to get arrested or to attend a school that trains kids to be heroes. I guess not being arrested would be cool. Also if Shigaraki were to contact me I'm sure he'd like me being in contact with Allmight.

After weighing out all my options I decided to agree with joining the school. That meant lots of stuff to do.

After a ton of paperwork, they told me to do a fitness exam. Great.

The first test was throwing a soft ball. Using my air as a boost I managed to get 1089 metres but I could have done better. Oh well. Next was a speed test since I didn't have anybody to compete with. Again, I used air to help push me forward and managed to get 3.45 seconds. After that was a grip test. I surrounded the device with water then froze it giving me 654kg. Multiple other tests later and I was done.

Midnight was taking me to the apartment they had bought. After showing me the door and handing me a bag of groceries, I thanked her and entered the apartment. It was bare. The furniture being very simple and cheap. I can't expect anymore than this, I mean a am a villain their trying to turn into a hero so I wont really get anything extra.

A grumble from my stomach broke me from my thoughts. I walked into the kitchen and searched the bag for something quick and easy to make. Thankfully there was ramen. After eating my food I showered and went to bed. I can't really do much aside from watch tv and I'd expect school starts early.