healing love

Sona was in hospital for 2 weeks she wasn't responding to any cure . She was numb whole family was tensed. Doctor told them that Sona has been traumatized,,that's why she is taking so long. Dev was depressed, one Sona condition,,and two Jatin's words kept ringing in his mind,,was that a truth or he just played a game with him.
Kartik Dev and police were trying to find about Jatin best man John. Dev was more tensed about Sona's condition, it was getting too much for him , so one day he goes to Sona to talk out his heart.
He sat beside her" Sona can u hear me ,,I know u can ,, Sona plz I need u Sona with me, I can't take this ,,this is too much ,,plz mere liye uth hai,,mujhe Meri situation see Bahar tum hi nikal skti ho,,plz Sona mujhe tumhari zrurt h,plz uth jao ,,tum janti ho Jatin ne Kya kaha tha,, k hmara baby zinda h suna tumne hmara baby zinda h,,me tumhari help k Bina m. Usse nhi dhoond nhi skta , plz Sona uth Jao for the sake of the baby ,,our baby, is waiting for us ,,utho Sona,,hmaare baby k liye." And he cried holding her hand . And slept there.
Next morning when Dev woke up he had a pain in neck due to uncomfortable position he slept in. He got up and looked at Sona who was wide awake and was smiling at him ,Dev was on cloud nine , he was shocked looking at her until she holds his hand pulled him to her, and wrapped his hands around her. And cried," god Sona boht wait krvaya tumne ,," and then he pulled away and looked at her and kissed her crown .then nurse came and told him that she need to check her. Drv goes out and told everyone,when they heard this they were happy beyond limits. Then whole family goes inside. And hugged her. Dev was sitting with her when ishwari spoke" Sona bs an tu yaha see free hoja fr to tum dono ki Shaadi krva denge,ab to koi problem nhi h ,I can't wait to make her my bahu" everyone laughed . Sona blushed, when dev placed a kiss on her cheeks .
After sometime doctor called Dev in his cabin , doctor said" dev I. Actually need to tell u this . Listen carefully ok. Look tum bhi jante ho Sona k saath Kya hua tha,,vaha pe,,right ye sab events ne uske dimaag pr bura asar Kiya h I mean usko shock mila h ,,and the physical damage is nothing compared to her mental damage. I know usse physically torture Kiya gya h but us torture ki vajah see uske Brain pe bura asar pda h so the result is that she will not be able to take any more shock ,,keep any bad news or any information which u think can be bad for her away from her. Otherwise.." he trailed off . Dev asked " otherwise,what doctor?"
He said" I can't tell u exactly but there can be threat to her life."
Dev felt like someone has thrown a bucket of cold water on him.
He was thinking to tell Sona about jatin's last words but seems like he has to keep this to himself.

After some days Sona cane back home , and she was recovering. Devakshi parents had decided to held the marriage next month.
These days dev left on stone unturned to find about his son but nothing happened. In the process dev was ignoring Sonakshi'unintentionally.

Now we're the days of there wedding and they were preparing for wedding. It was one day when family were gathered together. They were talking when dev noticed Sona wasn't there, so he goes inside her room. And Sona was standing near window he goes and placed his hand on her shoulder" Sona tum yaha akele kyu khdi ho niche kyu no aayi" Sona turned and removed his hand and said" does it matter to u dev m Kya krti hu ,akele hu ya kisi k saath hu,does it matter to u" she yelled and tears rolled down her eyes. Dev was shocked to hear her,and came close to her. " Sona what is wrong baby, what happened" Sona bursted " do u think I m blind dev , can't I see ur ignorance towards me,, dev why are u ignoring me ,,kahin tum Jatin ki wajah see to nhi ,,kyuki usne mere saath vo sab .. Kya tum mujhe.. I mean am I disgusting u ,,Kya tum mujhse Shaadi nhi krna chahte,,do u hat../" her words halts in her mouth. When dev slammed his lips with her Sona was punching him but eventually stooped and start responding and wrapped his arms around her waist .and pulled her closer. After dev pulled away he said" don't u dare say that again Sona I m warning u ,, and I swear Jatin ne Jo kiya usme tumhaari koi glti nhi thi... I love u ,, m tumhe ignore nhi kr RHA tha,,,, vo actually ye sab itna kuch hogya,,itni jldi ,,mujhe llga shyd tumhe tym chahiye hoga ,, is lyi mne tumhe space di,,I swear mere Mann me vo bilkul nhi tha,,,plz trust me ,, Don't stress ok,I m with u" Sona hugged him tightly and cried" I don't know dev but boht darr lg RHA tha,,,k khin tum mujhe chod k chle gye to m Marr jaugi ,plz promise me dev kabhi nhi chodoge mujhe" dev kisses her forehead and said" I promise Sona I promise," and then to enlighten her mood he said" vse for ur kind information m to tumhe Kya choduga,,tum kahogi bhi na to bhi tumhe kahin ni Jane dunga,, ab to saari life tumhe mere. Saath hi rehna hoga, u don't have a choice, understand" Sona chuckled .

After tucking Sona on bed dev come out and headed to his room and said, " how can I do this,, mne Sona ke baare me kyu nhi socha, such a fool u r dev ,, is waqt use Meri sab see zyada zrurt thy or mne usska khyaal hi nhi Kiya how could you,,shitt,,,no ab nhi ,,Meri priority Sona h , doctor ne bhi yahi kaha tha,,,nhi m Sona ko nhi kho skta ,, baaki sab baad me ,, Jatin ka Kya h vo to jhooth bhi bol skta h ,,uske chkkr me Meri Sona ka dhyaan rakhna ksse chod du ,no aj k baad ussw koi stress nhi hoga no " and he wiped his tears and smiled . "Sona aur Meri Shaadi h I will enjoy that,, aur I I'll make sure Sona bhi enjoy kre ,,hmari Shaadi h " and smiled widely.
It was devakshi Sangeet. The whole gang decide to go for shopping. So here they were in the mall where devakshi were lost in each other dev was not liking anything that could match his Sona's standard. Sona was chuckling at his childness. When Dev eyes fell on a beautiful dress in pink colour ,,he picked it and hold Sona hand and asked her how it she liked it and said " dev jao Bahar m try krke dekhti hu " dev narrowed his brows" aisa to nhi h baby k mne kuch dekha nhi h Jo bacha h ,,why sending me out ,, come on I will help u change in it" Sona glared at him and slightly blushed but immediately covered and  pushed him " no dev go out ,I will change and come out,, tum boht naoughty hogye ho aj Kal " dev with a sad face looked one tym and goes out . When Sona comes out dev was astonished and comes closer to her,, and said" hot , beautiful marvellous,and what not ,tumhari tareef me jitna bolu utna km h Sona ,,I love u sooo much" and Sona blushed. After there shopping they came home .
In the evening all were present there . Dev was all the tym gawking at her and then sang a song for her.
Chand sifarish from fanaa movie.
They were all very happy .
************************************
1 month ago

The day when Jatin was dead.
A big Mansion is shown. Where all the people were sitting in white clothes.and we're crying and everyone is consoling a man sitting on chair. He is non other than Ronit Roy. A politician of Delhi. He was looking at his son's body which was covered with a white cloth. Then the priest said that they should go for funeral when a girl of 24 years came inside.and was teary eyes came to his brother body and cried bitterly , " Jatin talk to me ,, Jatin mere Bhai uth ja,,papa bolo na isse uth jaa ,,jatiinnnn".
And then they took his body for funeral. After funeral when they all come back , the girl knock his dad room who said"come in" thinking any servent is here but looking at his daughter he said" tumhe knock krne ki Kya zrurt h jahnvi beta " she came and layed her head on his lap and cried silently and then looked up ,his father can see the rage in her eyes for revenge" papa m apne Bhai ki maut ka badla le kr rahugi I know ye sab kiski vajah see hua" Ronit Roy snapped at her" shut up, don't u dare, agar kuch bhi krne ki koshish ki,, m bol Raha hu abhi ,tumhe Kya lgta h k mujhe uska dukh nhi h ,Kya mujhe nhi pta k uski is vajah Kon h ,lekin ye bhi yaad rakho ,,taali ek hath see nhi bajti, Jatin ne Jo Kiya usse mat bhulo,,
Mne usse pehle bhi kaha tha,,, k isse kuch haasil nhi hoga ,but dekha na Kya hua ,beta ye bhi jaan lo Jatin ko shoot krne vala dev ya Sonakshi nhi thy,,, DSP tha,,,aur use uski saza mil chuki h, Baki ab hmara dev aur Sonakshi see koi Lena Dena nhi h, beta m ek beta kho chuka hu ,,ab tumhe nhi khona chahta" he said and left the room.
But Raina was blinded with rage. She stand up" dad u don't know anything Mera Bhai aj agar is duniya me nhi h ,, to uski vajah sirf or sirf dev aur vo Sonakshi h ,aur m uska badla le kr rahugi,, kyuki na to vo dono aur na hi aap jante h k hukam ka ikkka to mere pass h Jo un dono ko barbaad kr degA ,, specially us Sona ko... Sonakshi ,Dev u both are gone .
************************************
Plz vote and comment ,,I m sorry I was late ...but I m here now I will be updating continuously,bcoz my college is shut down due to Corona virus ( be safe all) so m free
Precap:- devakshi ki Shaadi
Till then
Bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘