08|shocking news

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up 8:30 a.m because there are no classes due to the School Council's meeting. Thank goodness cause you know for the first week of school it already feels like hell.

I stand up and do my morning routine. After a few minutes of doing my morning routine I went down and found my family eating breakfast.

"Oh Tzuyu you're already awake. Come and join us now" eomma signalled me to come and sit down which I automatically followed.

While we were eating my father broke the silence.

"Tzuyu about what I said last monday. Let's talk about it later at my office" I just nodded and suddenly felt nervous but continued eating.

After eating I went to my dad's office and knocked.

"Come in"

I opended the door and found him sitting on his chair with a folder in his desk.

"Sit down" he gestured me to sit and I nodded.

"As you can see, the reason I called you here is to talk about the so called 'revelation' for you" he sit properly.

"Before I say it to you,are you willig to agree on the situation I will give you"

"Uh...n-...yes appa" I saw him smile.

"Alright, I have a friend of mine and we're bestfriend since kids until now, we promised to each other to let our last child be married to each other when we grow up.

So you know Tzuyu since your the last child I have,you will be married to Minatozaki's last child" he said while smiling.

"Wah there's so many Minatozaki here in Korea" I exclaimed.

"Just be patient Tzuyu. I know you won't regret it" appa chuckled.

"Well get ready we'll meet them 7:00 p.m for dinner, all of us at xxx Hotel and Restaurant" I nodded and went outside.

I went to the living room and I found my siblings watching t.v and using their phone.

"Guys appa said get ready because we will have a dinn-" I was cutted when they answer in chorus.

"We know"

"Wait how?"I looked at them confusely.

Rosè unnie chuckled and patted my head "Appa said it to us last week ago and we know who will be your future wife"

I nodded "Get ready now, it's already 3:30 p.m.

3rd Person's POV

Little did Tzuyu know there's more understanding to the word wife.

===•===•===Π===•===•===

V

ote👍 for this chapter,
Comment💬 for feedbacks,
Stay tuned😊 for new updates.
Bye👋

-ST_isha_MD