36|six months later

Sana's POV

"Sana unnie, it's your turn now" I smiled at Tzuyu's sibling before going inside.

"Annyeong Tzuyu-ah" I waved at the sleeping Tzuyu befire sitting beside her.

"How's your day? Oh wait, I forgot your asleep" I sadly chuckled while looking at her.

"It's now your sixth month here in the hospital. You need to woke up cause we'll definitely have a huge hospital bill to pay"

"You know Tzu, we did so many things while your asleep. We went camping, hiking and sky diving. We often do many thing at school. It was fun but you know, it's not fully memorable because the leader was not there" I sighed as I held Tzuyu's hand and interwined it with mine.

"Please wake up now Tzuyu-ah" a tear escaped my eye but I quickly wiped it off.

"I need you, I love you"

×××~~~×××

It was now five o'clock in the afternoon and it was now Sana's time to leave.

"Well I need to go now Chewy, see you tomorrow again" Sana stood up and gave Tzuyu a sweet kissed in the forehead.

Before Sana could leave she heard some beeping through the cardiac monitor, it took minutes until the beeping stops until Sana noticed that one of Tzuyu finger was moving.

"Tzuyu!" she pushed the button that was on the wall and soon after, a doctors and nurses arrived.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we need you to go out first" the doctor uttered.

"Will she be alright?" asked Sana.

"She will ma'am"

×××~~~×××

"Sana-yah we're here!" Nayein exclaimed while panting.

"Is Tzuyu alright?" Suga asked.

"Yeah, the doctors are checking her now"

"What happend?" it's now Jimin who ask a question.

"I was about to leave but the cardiac monitor started beeping and one of her fingers moved"

"Jinja! That's a great news then" Tzuyu's siblings said.

"I hope so too"

After minutes of waiting, to doctor came out of the room with an unexplainable emotion plastered on his face.

Sana was the first one to noticed him that's why she quickly stood up. "Is everything alright?"

"I suggest you need to see it by yourself, all of you" he replied and opened the door.

The Chous and Minatozakis went first as the left members stayed outside so that they can guve them privacy.

And then there, they found Tzuyu leaning her head at the wall, was now awake but she was just looking at the wall.

"Yoda!" Jungkook and Lisa exclaimed as they hugged Tzuyu.

"Uh hi" she waved at them but they felt something is weird.

"There's something weird about Tzuyu" Jennie whispered to Jisoo.

"Really? What"

Soon the doctor entered the room and spoke.

"Doc why is she like that?" asked Rosè.

All of them we're shocjed by the doctor's reply.

"I'm afraid that she's having an amnesia, it was cause by her coma. But it's just a temporary amnesia"

'But she's already having an amnesia when she got into an accident (a/n: go back to chapter 23: sudden attack) is that even possible?' Sana thought.

"Are you sure doc?" Sana asked.

"Yes, you can now talk to her" the doctor smiled before going outside.

"Uh Tzuyu do you remember me?" Rosè stepped forward.

Tzuyu's answer made their jaw wide open.

"Um... you're my sister Rosè "

"What about us Yoda?" Jungkook and Lisa asked.

"Uh... Jungkook and... Lisa"

"Yes. Woohoo, we are not forgotten" the two danced around but stop when they recieved a smack from their lovers.

"What about them Tzuyu?" Rosè pointed at the four people who was standing across her.

"I'll try..." she took a deep nreath and pointed each of them.

"The boy one is, Taehyung oppa right?" her siblings hummed in response.

"The two girls are...Jennie and uh, Jisoo unnie" she pointed at the two girls that was beside Taehyung.

"What about her Tzuyu" her oldest sister pointed at her wife.

Anxiousness was slowly eating Sana up because it's been minutes and yet there's still no answer until...

"Sorry I don't know her, I can't remember anything from her?"

---*---*---*---*---*---

Oof, Tzuyu having a temporary amnesia while she's currently on amnesia? Crazy right? I mean, is that even possible? Well this is just a fanfiction, so anything can happen, right?

Thankfully I asked my aunt who's a doctor and said that it's possible to have an amnesia while you're currently on an amnesia, but if it's only a temprory one.

Sorry for the short chapter Sapphires💙✌ I'm getting busy these days like hell. I'll update soon, maybe.

Vote👍 for this chapter,
Comment💬 for feedbacks,
Stay tuned😊 for new updates.
Bye👋

-ST_isha_MD