Phil Swift and Dr Phil to the rescue?!

IM HERE Dr Phil Exclaimed Phil Swift was behind him. I want to teach these kids proper Physical activity!! And violence isn't the way Mr. Tram?! But I- Nonsense Phil Swift rolled his eyes Can we just start already I'll teach Them and How about you go talk to Mr.Tram here Dr- Very well.. "he walked off with the PE teacher. It's hot out here! Sakura complained can we just die already? "Presley the girl who hasn't eaten her corn slaps Sakura" Oh stop whining! Jeez your in a bad mood Sakura Said Then we Heard Ruckus coming from the Cafeteria It was Nikki and Jay "THATS MY MEATLOAF YOU PEST?!" Nikki Screamed* BUT DR PHIL SAID 2 A DAY MAKES BUGS COME PLAY!! Jay Tried to punch His Twin Nikki but missed Before Nikki could Tackle him to the ground a Monitor came "DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU!!" The monitor Exclaimed They Glared At the monitor with a Discouraged face.

{June Perspective}
"June was just sitting With Bastion and Alex he sighed Y'all tired June asked to try to Make a Conversation "Eh I could be worse Bastion Replied. This Nerd almost Beat Me up today June said "Alex and Bastion start to laugh" ITS NOT FUNNY! "June Blushed a bit" this is the first time I've laughed in a while! Alex said. You guys are no help "June Muttered" Pffft- come On stop being a Loner and Be tough Your acting like a weakling "June Sighed" Is going now Bye "pussy suckers" I actually Suck Dick But bye! Alex said- June went inside..

{Avans Perspective}
"While Phil Swift was Teaching the kids about flex paste "Avan Got Up And Went to a corner He took out a lighter a Cigarette and Lit it- "Avan knew it was bad for him this was his first day and Its been somewhat horrible already Bound to be worse soon- "Avan Lit it Out" And put the cigarette in the trash can He went Inside to his locker and Got his green hoodie "he Put it on and took out some Headphones to listen to music "Avan Sighed And Closed the locker He went back outside and Didn't hear one word Phil Swift Said Only the peaceful music "he slowly but surely Drifted off to sleep
1 hour later~
BUDDY! Hey hello?! 👋

Hey guys jaylyn here finally done with this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and yeah I'll try to do as much as possible 😁