7 minutes if heaven..~

"Avan took Off His Sweater" "he ran upstairs to his bathroom And "took off his cloths "time skip to zecorgi as Perspective"
*Zecorgis Perspective
"She was walking home" she finally got home "eh I don't need to take a shower I don't do anything anyways" she Took Out a Tuxedo And Pants "puts on" GAHHHH I stink 😭 Oh well-
*She puts on her shoes and Decides to watch TV "she turns on the Remote and Watches "The Amazing World Of Gumball" "Yes! This is my Show!! "As she was jamming to the intro "she got a call from a unknown Number "she doesn't like unknown Numbers so she Declined it and Continued to jam to the Intro Of "the amazing world of Thanos" "her Phone Vibrated" it was the same number "Zecorgi seemed to get annoyed so she Paused the show and Went towards her phone" She Grabbed it and Answered it" Hello? Who's this do I know you? "A very Low voice Spoke "and do I know you?" "It brought shivers down her spines" um- why did you call me to be exact? "She broke out in a Cold Sweat- "oh me? I'm The CCC Department Of 345 CDC and I wanted to alarm you I will be watching YOU and your Other "Friends you got there". "she Stopped Breathing for a second.. "She hung up"* She was worried but she thought about it again. "He has to be trolling with me that's Impossible "she laughs it off and Noticed it's 6:54 "OH SHIT I HAVE TO GO "and Grabbed her car keys And Sprinted Out the house "Her Cat Meowed "Food :(
~~~ Avans Perspective
UGH! When's Zecorgi going to be here!! He thought" then he heard a Car Racing down the street It was Zecorgis Car! finally" Avan Was Relieved He didn't want to Be Here with A lot of people he didn't know "Hes Awkward To Be Honest "But Off in the distance he saw Sakura And Presley on a Pole "oh god- Avan "facepalmed" Then He Looked Near the bartender "There Laid Nikki,Jay And Gabby "you could tell they were drunk" Finally Zecorgi used her Hump Thanos moves to get over to where Avan was" Sorry I was late Avan- I Uh had to F-feed my cat! "Avan Sighed Ok then? "Anyways what do you want to do here" well aren't we Still waiting for June? Zecorgi asked? "Oh yeah Him- yeah I guess scan replied. "Finally A Lamborghini Pulled up in the driveway It was a Bee One too! As he opened the car Doors You Could see His Brothers In the back- Jams Bee And Joly Bee they were dorks- like me right? "He was wearing no shirt And Could see those Muscles 💪🏿 A six pack?! Dang I'm not gay but that fly- "Zecorgi Noticed Avan Staring" Whatcha Staring At Buddy "as She Smirked "He Froze Ready to Kill her right now" but acted calm "Eh The "Cars Parked Outside" making a excuse which actually worked on Her "Oh the cars Oh ok I guess?" She seemed confused "Ay! You?!!! Are you playing Seven Minutes of Heaven with us! "oh that was Scott He Was a Guy from the ghetto you could tell he was taught no manners. "Uh sure?" Ok wait the fuck Here! He said- "OMG PHIL GO BACK TO OHIO?! June screamed "Dr Phil was holding On to June's leg and "All me and Zecorgi did was Chuckle- "June was obviously Mad and Wanting to Kill us right now" "Zecorgi even took a photo of the Incident. "Scott came back With Condoms and a Pregnancy Test- "It made me Nervous to be honest- "All the gals and Guys say down in a circle there were about 32 people at the party- who wants to go first? "Me! That was Zecorgis girlfriend She Spun the bottle and it landed on Zecorgi- "I guess it's you and me Daddy~ Right Said her Gf who wants to roll next while we are you know doing it.. "ME Dr Phil said he landed on June.
Hey guys it's jaylyn this is pretty long tbh so please enjoy this 😃 Anyway happy saint Patrick's day Sorry is Said hat late Ok! Bye Pony gals and Guys!