In the Closet..

NO- Said June- I don't want to Have Sex with Dr Phil!? He Said YOU BETTER ROLL AGAIN! He Demanded- "Alright Jeez- Said Scott.. "They Spun the Bottle Once More Since June Was Obviously being a Wise Guy 😲! "Ok? June and Avan? "Avan Blushed Hard" "June stood there" Can Thanos come Here? He asked "Stap being a Coward Will Ye? In the back you Saw Bastion And Alex There- They we're making fun of June." oh shut up you twits- "June Said" Zecorgi And Her Girl friend Finally got out "So you enjoyed It? Avan asked "Zecorgis Girlfriend Blushed Intensely "Zecorgi Just Smirked" I think we did a little too much "Here are ur Condoms Ladies- You Dropped Them.. "wait what?! I forgot about Protection?!?! "Her Girlfriend Just Stood there I'm shock not Mad Or sad Just Shocked. "Um me and star will be Right now "they ran upstairs.. "Ok so I guess it's June and Avan I guess "Go In! Scott yelled "Yes S-Sir "Call me Asshole ;) he said "Ok Asshole.. "they Walked In the Closet.. "Each Of Them sat down While the others Gossiped About Porn Prom- "So uh I never thought I'd be Here?" Avan Muttered.. "Oh uh yeah M-me T-too.. June Stuttered- "I'm not gay you know "Avan Said Kinda Uncertain- "Well I'm B-Bi I guess.. "June seemed Uncomfortable Saying that to Avan.. "Well It's ok I accept you for who you are "Avan Said In a Yappy Voice- "Oh Really? Wow thanks I guess.. no one really did Especially my Parents.." June Said in a Awfully sad voice. Oh well why? "June said nothing" it's ok.. I get you don't want to talk about I'm a N-Nerd after all.. "No it's not that but maybe we can talk you know some other time Like After school at my house "June said Stern" Really? I thought you hated me said Avan- "Well I have kind of changed my Feeling about you You're pretty chill To Be Honest.. "June said" So want to come over to my house Next Saturday? He said "Uh Sure" Oh god it's almost over "what Do We D- "Avan Kissed June on the lips Pretty much a Peck- "Avan Gagged" Ugh- Avan Said "June Blushed Slightly "OK BOYS OUT "You Heard Asshole Say "We Came Out acting As If we actually you know had sex In the Closet "which I mean that's the whole Point"- So boys How Was It.? Horrible! We both said "Blah Blah Whatever And That shit! That's bull crap! Scott Said "Someone Rang the door bell "Sakura Half Naked Decided To answer the door "It was Phil Swift "JUNE I NEED YOU" What Why? June questioned Ur dads Here to see you.. He said- W-what? My father died. "Presley the one that never ate her corn got up Did a quick Hee-Hee then Shark Bommed across the room She Wanted to be a Porn star when she grew up "Sakura Fell For her" "Sooner it Later you saw them making out" "Ugh- *gabby sighed That's there "Friendship you know" Dr Phil Grabbed June..
hey guys jaylyn here! I just wanted to say Thank You for waiting I was watching Hippie Buns Sorry! Ok bye 😁