Revenge is sweet!?

Ah~ yes We are here. "Uh zecorgi why are we at Walmart? Oh!! We are here to get Garbage bags Duh. "But- Samantha you said we were going to go find out who that person who voice messaged you was. 😑 well... I'm still kind of confused from it Listen when we get back to my crib. We can look I feel like June is being controlled and isn't telling us. What? Avan said" well it's possible.. "zecorgi blurted Out" well What are the odds of that Dr Phil and be this Decisive over June! We have to do something "but Avan we need help! Not just the 2 of us... I HAVE A PERFECT IDEA?! "Avan exclaimed!! "Wait really? Said Zecorgi Pretty Confused. "I can call up Sakura Presley Gabby Nikki Jay Alex and bastion! "Oh? Well I can call Morgane and Natjack if you want. Eh that's good! "Avan sounded happy" well Then..
the next day...

Ugh... Sakura said.. "she heard her phone ring. "Be right back Sakura said as she Left Nikki In the room just thinking to herself"
"Sakura picked up the phone and answered. "Hello? Avan? Do you need anything?
"Oh yeah uhm so it's kind of hard to explain but-
Count me in. Sakura said" Ohk? Then "I need sleep Avan Can you not call me at 4 am in the morning? "Ok then" Avan rolled his eyes but Sakura couldn't see" can you do me a favor Avan asked" what is the favor? Sakura said.
"Can you ask Presley Nikki Gabby Alex Bastion And Jay? Eh- sure. Sakura said.. "ok bye!!!" Sakura Hung up.. "ugh. She laid back in the bed with Nikki and fell asleep..
hey guys it's Jaylyn 😁 and I'm done.! Sorry for the long wait :) 😈