Seeing Him Again

I woke up and looked around the room, I saw how the chairs were still facing each other. I grew a little angry again. I fell backwards and wrapped the pillow around my face as I screamed into it. I hate men! They are all no good, and will beat you up physically and emotionally. They don't actually give a d*mn about you or anything else!

After a minute I eyed the clock on the bedside table. It read 7:00 AM. I had 3 hours until I had a photo shoot scheduled, I decided I might as well head to the gym. I put on a Victoria Secret sports bra and yoga pants. I swear I only ever wear Victoria Secret. That place was like heaven to me. I guess when you also model for that company you get attached.

Grabbing my gym bag I went to go find the gym. I found it and set my bag next to the treadmill I was going to use. I plugged my head phones in and started to go to town. The gym was completely empty which was nice, I didn't like having other people judge me or check me out as I worked out.

After my 30 minute run, I hopped off almost out of breath, I was sweating everywhere! I took a sip of my water.

I heard a whisle, and I turned around. Oh great, it was Jon. He eyed me up and down, and licked his lips, I scoffed, pulling out my headphones.

"I almost didn't recognize you because you weren't wearing your second face. But, I could just tell it was you by that a*s." I scoffed again. He was such a player.

"Whatever, you workout over there." I indicated with large hand movements, "and I will workout over heeeeere." He smirked again. I was already ticked off and he was giving me more of a reason to snap at him.

"I don't need your stupid smirks! If you have something to say to me, say it now, or go over to your section, and leave me the h*ll alone!"

He laughed. I can't believe he laughed at me. My cheeks got hot again. "You know darling, it is really cute when you get angry, you get this little look and your cheeks turn light pink. Just imagine how pink they would be if I-" I cut him off, I didn't need the crude comments.

"Stop with those comments, they make you sound like your trash!"

"Well I only really hit on girls who are trash-" I didn't even think before I slapped straight across the face. I was fuming mad, he just basically called me trash.

"Don't ever call me that you son of a b*tch! I just feel bad for your parents, having to deal with a son who isn't worth more than the gum you find under a table." He went from smirking to pissed off really fast.

His hand that was covering his cheek fell to his side, and he clenched it. He had a dark scary look on his face. I know I should stop the next things I was about to say, but I was sick and tired of people calling me trash. They thought that the character I was forced to play in front of a camera was the real me. It wasn't even close

He started to walk towards me, and I kept backing up keeping the glare on my face. "Wow is this how you get all your girls, scare them into dating you? Let me ask you something, did you learn that technique from your father?" That was low, but I was not willing to back down, not yet.

"I suggest you stop." I laughed unamused.

"Or what? Are you going to hit me? I can take it, I get beaten every week, and it's not from being in a ring." Wow did that come out of my mouth?

He looked confused for a second then the anger was gone of his face, instead it held concern. "What has he done to you?"

"It doesn't matter, I didn't mean for that part to come out." I kept looking at him, I held my voice tight and strong, I needed to dig myself out of the hole I just created.