4 - Her

• Cameron's Point of View •

"Are you guys okay?"

"I...I think my nose is broken." Chris said blinking.

"Ughhhh..." I turned around to see Luke unharmed.

"Oh man..." I said looking at Chris. The airbag had saved him from flying through the windshield but it had definitely broken his nose. There was a split at the bridge and blood all down his face and shirt. "Hold on I'm going to get someone." I said jumping out of the car. "Over here!" I yelled over to where the ambulances had just arrived. I waved and two of them sprinted over.

"How many were in the vehicle?" A man in his late forties asked.

"Three." I said watching the other paramedic help Chris out and over to the ambulance.

"How are you feeling? Lightheaded? Dizzy? Any pain?." He asked looking over my body for any obvious injuries.

"My neck hurts a little but besides that I'm okay." Another paramedic came over and helped Luke out.

"Okay sir I'm still going to ask to have you go to the hospital to make sure there are no internal injuries. Okay?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder as we walked over to the ambulance Chris was being put into.

"Sure. That's no problem." At that moment I looked over to the other ambulance and saw a girl lying on a stretcher. Even with the oxygen mask on her I could tell who it was. I ran over before I could even think. "Oh my god it's her!" I said putting my hand over my mouth in shock. "Is she okay?"I asked getting this sick feeling in my stomach.

"I'm sorry sir, but we need to go be checked out with the other doctors." The paramedic pushing the stretcher said.

I don't know what came over me but it felt like I needed to be with her. To make sure that she's okay. "No, I'm fine. I just want to know what happened? Is she going to be okay?" I said starting to become anxious.

"Sir, please we need to go now. Are you her boyfriend?" The paramedic asked me. I wanted to say yes just so I could stay with her but I'm a terrible liar.

"No but that still doesn't answer my question." without thinking I suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Sorry sir we have to go now, and to answer your question, we don't know. she's had severe trauma to her head." He said pushing her into the ambulance.

Tears began to fill my eyes. Trauma to the head is never a good thing.

"Sir can you please come with me we need to get you to the hospital." the paramedic from before said putting his arm around me as I suddenly felt weak. He led me into the ambulance with Chris.

"Wow dude. You look awful. You're like really pale." Chris's voice was slightly muffled by the tissues in his hand absorbing the blood.

"It...it was her." I said feeling sick.

"What was her?" He said furrowing his brows.

"It was Kallie. The other car was Kallie's." I quickly leaned outside the ambulance as sickness swept over me.

.......................................................................

Hope you are liking it. Please comment your thoughts and give it a ⭐️.

- xoxo Gracie