2 - Only Two Things

• Cameron's Point of View •

"You're welcome... and its Kallie." She smiled

"Bye Kallie." was all I could manage to say and then she was gone. Kallie, I like that. It suits her well. I hope to see her again. Oh god Cameron your so stupid how are you gonna see her again when you don't have her number. I raced into the main area but it was so crowded I made my way through but there was no sign of her anywhere. Dammit.

"Cam, dude there you are." Chris came running up to me. "Luke's in the bathroom. He's not doing to well. I mean it's bad." Chris made a vomiting motion.

"Ew dude, I get it. Come on let's go get him, my reason to stay is gone anyway." I said making my way to the bathroom.

"Huh?" He said looking confused.

"I met someone, she's amazing, I don't know she's just different from other girls." I sighed thinking about her. About her mesmerizing green eyes, her laugh, her smile...

"Wow."

"What?" I said coming out of my thoughts.

"It's just I've never heard you talk about a girl like that before." he shrugged. "So when are you gonna see her again?" He winked.

"That's the thing. I may have sort of forgotten to ask for her number." I looked away biting my lip.

"What the hell man?! You finally find a keeper and you forget to ask for the dam phone number." he laughed hitting my shoulder.

"I know, I know." I opened the bathroom door and was immediately shocked when I saw a pair of legs sticking out from under one of the stalls.

"LUKE?" I yelled as Chris and I sprinted over to the door. Chris slammed it open and we saw Luke lying there.

"Ughhhh..." he moaned.

"Oh thank god." I sighed.

"Make the room stop spinning." he wined. Chris and I each took one of his arms around our shoulders before helping him up.

"Come on buddy, lets get you home." I said holding his chest to help him stay upright.

We made our way to the car and laid Luke across the back seat before sitting him up and buckling him in.

"I didn't end up drinking tonight so I'll drive." Chris said sort of disappointed.

I got in the passenger side before turning on the radio.

"So about this girl tell me more." Chris said as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well, that's the thing. I don't know a lot about her. I know her names actually Kallie and it was her birthday tonight." I smiled at the thought of her fake name.

"What do you mean that's all you know?" He chuckled.

"I mean that's it. That's all I found out."

"Then how do you know she's so amazing."

"I don't know. I just do." I laughed thinking about it. It was pretty weird that I could like someone so much but only know two things about her.

"Well... she sounds pretty fantastic to me, she's so diverse." he turned to me and laughed as we pulled up to a stop light. I couldn't help but join in. This night has definitely been crazy.

"It's green." I nodded towards the light.

"So how are you going to..." He started to say when I saw the bright lights coming towards us.

"CHRIS LOOK OUT!" I yelled before shutting my eyes waiting for the impact. Then came the sound of metal hitting metal and an awful crushing sound I will never be able to forget. The car was sent sideways causing my body to be jolted back and forth. Once the car finally stopped there was an eerie period of silence as if everything had just stopped like the world was at a stand still. Then came the sound of yelling soon followed by the ringing of sirens.

"Are you guys okay?" I managed to get out.

.......................................................................

Hope you enjoyed chapter two. Please comment to let me know if you like this story and if you think I should continue.

Thanks.

- xoxo Gracie