...

WAR!

What is it good for?

Kidnapped! During a Separatist invasion of the planet Kiros, thousands of peaceful colonists are abducted by Zygerrian slavers. Determined to find the missing colonists, the Jedi travel to Zygerria, home to the galaxy's most notorious slave empire... 

Alia Tano never expected to see her sister again after she was taken to join the Jedi Order. With the ongoing war she couldn't even be sure that Ahsoka was still alive. In the midst of the turmoil Alia decided to try and make a life for herself along with thousands of her people on Kiros, but even those that wished to remain neutral could not evade the Separatist's grasp. Alia had lost all hope when she was taken to Zygerria, but when she glimpses her sister and comes into contact with a Jedi and clone captain freedom is suddenly within her grasp.

And nothing would stop her from getting it back.

Obviously Star Wars: The Clone Wars does not belong to me. Its plot lines, characters, and dialogue all belong to Disney, Georg Lucas, and all other creators, writers, and contributors. Alia, however, is of my own creation. Her dialogue and plot lines specific to her character are mine so please don't plagiarize.