>Stupid Girl<

Jeongyeon

Jin needed to see her. Give her a gift. A gift of what. What could you possibly give her that would be so great. After the events of yesterday just the thought of Jin made me angry. Nayeon knew it to. I made sure she knew it. When he waved to her I pulled her next to me. She looked at me with her big eyes and cute lips.

"Can I go talk to him now?" No. I didn't want something to happen. I had a feeling something would. It would happen and I would lose her. I'm not losing her. "Jeongyeon two minutes"

I let go of her hand letting her know that she could go even if my insides wanted to keep her next to me. I watched her walk up to him with a soft smile on waving at his friends around him that eyed her like a snack.

He took Nayeon in hand and started walking her to one of the doors that led outside. I looked to my left. Red doors that led outside as well. These doors were very familiar. I'd escape most school days through these.

I proceeded to walk slowly making sure each step I took was quite until I found them standing by a tree.
I could just barely hear what they were saying.

"I'm sorry about yesterday..."

"It's ok. It surprised me a lot...you being gay" she told him she was gay. Probably that she was dating me too. Finally now he can leave her alone.
"Surprised me too. Life is crazy"

"It is. Well here is what I wanted to give you" he pulled out a black box from the back pocket of his pants. She stepped back looking curiously at the box. He opened it up taking out a necklace.
She smiled at the sight of it.

It was a bunny. A beautiful gold bunny hanging from the sliver chain.

Is this what love looks like. I wasn't giving Nayeon anything. I wasn't showing her anything about love. No gifts.

In her eyes I could see it. As Jin put the necklace around her neck. This is what she wants what she's always dreamed of. Someone buying things for her and someone looking at her with love. Jin was doing that. I wasn't.

I felt numb. My body shivered. Happiness. Looking at someone with love. How could I do that when I hadn't had love for years. Trauma flooding my brain daily. What I'm I supposed to do.

Nayeon Bowed thanking him for it and kissed his cheek. The last thing he said was true.

"Nayeon. She's bad. Something more about it. The articles say acedent as car but I think it's something else. I've seen people seriously hurt by her."
Nayeon looked at him confused and almost angry, fed up. "I don't see it"

I don't see it.

He wasn't wrong through. I was horrible. A dark dark person. Alone is were I was meant to be but I just couldn't find a way around her. Watch me hurt her like them. Gone in a flash from my own hands. Why did I run? I'm a stupid girl. Fucking unbelievable.

Nayeon

The things that Jeongyeon has expressed to me. I would not believe that she was lying. Yes maybe the articles were wrong but I don't think that she is a bad person.

Her parents died and she was facing problems. It was starting to get better for her. Those were probably just the times she was really hurting from it and lashed out on his friends. I could see that she was afraid, afraid to love anything again. Like she said she might lose me but I wouldn't expect her to hurt people. But then again I've never really been so emotionally hurt to were I've felt the need to hurt people.

Jin looked at me wide eyed. "Nayeon I'm telling you something is up. I've seen her hurt people. If anything happens tell me. I'll be here"

"Jin she's literally taken me to a river, a river is where she spends her time. She's no murder trying to plan shit and kill me. Your crazy to think that. She's going through stuff and I wanna help her ok"

"Whatever you say...I just don't believe her. There has to be more"

"You want more. She lives in a shed, feds off of bread and is afraid to get close to people. That's Yoo Jeongyeon not whatever your thinking. Thanks for the gift. I'm going now"

I stormed off. He really thought she was some murder in disguise. What a joke. I wish jeongyeon could go beat him up. He's stupid. "Ugh fuck him"