1

@addie.Gregg

@Addie

@Addie.gregg
Going to Laylas house!
4 mil likes
Load comments.

I grabbed my bike keys and walked out to the bike. I put my helement and bike jacket on for protection and started the bike rolling out of my driveway to my bff laylas house.Once I made it I walked up to the door and knocked.Her boyfriend Jake answered

"Hey Hoe."He said with a devilish smirk.

"Hey Asshole,Wheres layla?"I ask ready to throw a punch.

"Upstairs."He says moving from the door and walking to the living room sitting on the love sac.

"Bitch."I whispered under my breath walking up the stairs.

I entered laylas room and saw her holding her head.

"You good?"I say as I walk over to her desk setting my helement and Bikers jacket down.

"Nope I have such a bad headache.The boys next door never turn down their fucking music."She says looking out her window.

I walk to the window and see a boy with a vlog camera recording two other boys doing stupid shit next to a speaker."Youtubers?"I say as I sit down in the floor."Yep the one recording is their everyday recording the other guys."

"Damn that sucks.Wanna get TACOBell?"I ask.

"YESSSSSS."She screams grabbing her bike helement. ANd her bikers jacket.
"I'll grab a back pack to put the food in."she says running downstairs.
I laugh grabbing my Stuff and shutting her door and I walk out.I walk down the stairs and see Jake leaving out the door."Bye Asshole."I whisper yell."Bye Whore."he whispers back and laughs."He is such a dick."I say as I walk to Layla."I know you dont like him Addie.But I love him."She says."He calls me a hoe,whore,and slut everyday and you dont give a fuck?"I say.

"Give him some time you will warm up to him."She says putting on her backpack."Whatever" I say walking out the front door.She walks behind me locking her door.i look over to the loud neighbors and see they are outside now and one is getting on his bike.The other is still recording and one is just messing around."HIII"the one messing around says kinda drunk but in a hilarious tone."Hello Cutie!"i jokingly yell back and i can tell he blushed cause he looked at the ground.i hopped on my bike which Layla was already on helement and everything on. I hopped on and put my helement on.
"Did you actually think he was cute?"Laylas sister asked who I did not even see get home.

"Now that I think about it no...I thought he was fucking hot."I smiled and blushed as I saw him and the filming guy walk back inside.

"Young love."She chuckles and walked inside.

"Let's go!"layla screamed as we rolled out the driveway. And with a loud sound my motorcycle was off.We rode to TACO bell and got almost the whole menu to eat.
At around 9:00pm we went home after just sitting at tacobell talking and laughing.

I hopped off my bike seeing that the filming guys car was gone and the biker was gone and only the guy I guess that lives there was home.AND LAYLA WAS RIGHT.YOU.CAN
HEAR.HIS.MUSIC.ACROSS.TOWN. "O my god that's fucking loud."I say and layla just held her ears and walked inside shutting the door.I placed my bike in the garage closing the garage door and went inside as well of course.I walked up stairs to laylas room and sat on her bed with her.i looked out the window and into the hot guys window and saw biker dude.Filming dude.and him were all still there but must of pulled there cars in the garage.They were still recording
Aswell.

Layla and I were still there 4 hours later and the music was just getting louder and louder.
"Fuck it I say slipping on my shoes and walking out the front door.
Layla did not follow she stayed in her room.

Once I made it over I knocked on the door and different boy opened the door."Oh Hello."He said looking me up and down."Hi do you mind turning the music down me and my friend are trying to sleep."I say kindly. "Um I dont live here lemme get Patrick and Alex."PATTY!!ALEX!!"The boy screamed up the stairs.I heard to Paris of footsteps and the boy with the camera appeared and hottie appeared.
"Uh hi?"They siad.
"Hi I'm Addie and my friend Layla lives next she has been experiencing some loud music which really bothers her may you turn it down alittle please."I say kindly again.

"Patrick it's all your music you deal with this.Also I'm sorry I'm Alex and patty here can be very stupid. "Alex says running up the stairs.Patrick who I now know the name of steps outside sense boys were complaining about the bugs getting in.
"Um I'm sorry I'm a musician I like to play music alot."He says"I will make sure I do turn it down tho for your friend."He smiles."Thank you so much she just hates loud music and did not wanna come over here to like confront you guys so I just did ot for her ."I giggled. He laughed also
"What's your name again?"He asks."Addie,Addie Greg."I say with a smile."I'm Patrick,Patrick Huston."He says with a kind smile back.
"Can I get your number I'd love to continue talking to you."He asks so politely. "yes of course."I say handing him my phone as he hands me his.I put my name in his phone as "Addie💛"And I hand it back and I look at the name he put in for himself."Patty💙"I smile. "wanna hang out tomorrow you can be in Alex's vlog."He asks."Sure I'll be over in the morning."I say .

I was about to say bye when a loud car pulls in at laylas."HEY SLUT TELL LAYLA I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND HER AND I HOPE SHE IS HAPPY ALONE FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE CAUSE NO OME ELSE WILL LOVE HER LIKE I DO.ALSO DIE I A HOLE ADDIE.YOU WHORE.YOU MADE HER HATE ME."And with that Jake was gone all the way back home.
"Wow who the hell was that."Patty says looking mad."Laylas now probably ex boyfriend."I say holding back tears."i got to go."I say my voice cracking."Oh ok bye addie."He said."Bye patty."I say running to laylas front door sitting on her bed.She was on her bed aswell bot even crying."I hate him."She says."He hurts you too much I stopped living him monthes ago."she says with a shake of the head.I look outside."My mom kicked me out."I say."What!!?"She exclaims."She kicked me out last week.I live in Mylies house part of time but me and mylie are in a fight so I dont wanna go back there tonight."I say."You cant stay here Addie my mom wont allow it."Layla says her head down."Its okay.Ill find a place I say grabbing my stuff."I walked outside letting all the tears finally fall.i sat kn laylas front step all my stuff in hand.
I heard the rumble.Jake was coming back for more.He pulled in."HEY BITCH.WHERES LAYLA?"he yells getting out of his car."I'm not telling. "I say."FINE ILL DEAL WITH YOUR BITCHY ASS THEN."He yells in my face."STAND UP."he yelled."I did."Walk to my fucking car get in.We are going to my house and we are going to have a fun life.together. "He says. I walked over to his car but quickly changed my direction and ran straight for Patty's house.I had to it was the only other place. I Knocked super loud on the door.And the guy that answered last time answered. "Addi-""Let me in .Please!" I ye and he let me in.He closed the door locking in and I collapsed my body was weak."You ok!?"The you asked his hand on my shoulder. "Can you get patty?"I ask crying."yea yea!Stay here."he says and ran up the stairs.Next thing I know their were footsteps running down the stairs and there was patty and he looked tired he was also shirtless.He looked at me and sat down.
" what happened. "

"Jake came back."I say my head down.

"Why are you here and not at your friends?"he asks

"Well a week or so ago my mom kicked me out and I lived at My friend Mylies house but we got in a fight and I dont wanna go back there and laylas mom does not like me so now I have no place to stay.."