10

Once we made it to in and out  I just ordered frys and say in a booth with Kouvr and Ryland.

We filmed and everyone kept stealing Calvin's food it was hilarious. I stole his Frye and poured them into mine giving him his box back.

Layla and I ended up getting into a arguement about who's sweatpants were cuter which I won after everyone voted.

About an hour later we all drove home and everyone went over to laylas house but  alex asked me to grab his charger which I politely said yes and went inside to quickly grab it.

As soon as I entered rose petals were all over the living room.I smiled I followed the trail to the back yard and there stood patrick.
I was being to tear up,I was so happy.
"Addie Gregg, "he started
I burst into happy tears.
"Ever sense I met you I have fell deeper in love with your adorable laugh your amazing personality and your sweetheart that i cant hold it in anymore,Addie will you be my girlfriend?"He asked."Of course I will!"I say and jump into his arms our lips connecting.

I heard clapping and I look behind us,Kouvr and layla are in tears and the boys are just clapping and smiling. I smile and look back at Patrick.

"I've always had Butterflies for you."i say digging my head into his shoulder.