8

I had fallen asleep right before I was going to text alex back and I had just woken up at 10 am.

I walked to my suitcase throwing on some blue sweatpants and a white cropped top.

I packed up all my stuff and walked to Francia's room.

"Hey you leaving?"She said from her vanity.

"Yea I'll call you when I make it to a hotel."I say giving her a hug.

"Alright bye. "she said.

I walked to my car and jumped in throwing my stuff in the passenger.

I traveled downtown stopping for a bite to eat at taco bell.I walked inside standing in line when I saw them.Layla,Calvin,Alex,and Kouvr.

"ADDIE!"Calvin yelled and layla and kouvr ran to me giving me a hug."Where have you been?"Kouvr asked."At a Friends house."I say."Oh ok,when are you coming home."Calvin said."I dont know."I say ordering my food and walking to a table."Patrick really is sorry, he wont talk to anyone."Alex said."Fine,I feel bad,I'll come home."I say."Yay!!"Layla and Kouvr say.

After i ate Kouvr and layla hopped in my car and  drove home.I walked in and Ryland ran up to me Enclosed me in a bear hug.

"I missed you so much."he said.

"I missed you too."I say.

"Wheres Patrick?"I say."Upstairs."ryland said.

I walked up the stairs and saw Patrick's door wide open.I walked in and patty was asleep in his bed still.

I climbed into his bed right next to him.I saw dry tear streaks on his cheeks.It just made me feel worse."patty."I whispered. He slowly opened his eyes and soon as he saw me I was pulled into the tightest hug ever."I'm sorry."he said."its ok patty I forgive you."I smile.i pulled away from our hug and immediately locked eyes with patty he was crying again which made me cry."dont cry addie."he said wiping my tears."you made me cry.."I say giggling. "I'm sorry."he said again."I said I forgave you patty I forgive 1000 times. "I say kissing his cheek.He smiled and we locked eyes once again and he started to lean in.i leaned in as well.And it happened we kissed.

A/n

Hey guys many more chapters to come but yay Addie and Patty finally kissed.❤❤🤞🏼💞