|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16|

|16|

You had spent the remainder of your day in your room. A few minutes after you got there, a servant brought you food for lunch. A few hours later, another brought you dinner. You thanked both of them and ate the food which honestly wasn't bad. Dinner was a few hours ago and it was now dark, all the people who previously crowded around the palace were now gone. You had tried to sleep, but that proved to get you nowhere. It was hard to when this place gave you such a bad feeling. So you changed back into your clothes and then went out onto the balcony, letting the night air relax you.

You closed your eyes and leaned against the stone columns that acted as a rail. Letting out a sigh, your body slumped, your head resting on folded arms. Honestly, the position you were in was quite weird, bending forward like you were, but you couldn't care at the moment. The country seemed quiet now in comparison to how it was earlier. You felt a breeze blow by and slightly shivered, your arms and stomach still bare. You figured it may be time to go back inside as you were slightly relaxed now, but when you opened your eyes all of that feeling immediately left.

"AHH!" You jumped back, startled by the magi who floated before you. Your reaction gained a chuckle from Judar as he stood upon his turban. Then he jumped down onto your balcony, leaning against the stone railing. You placed a hand over your heart, trying to catch your breath. You slightly glared at him for startling you on purpose.

"Good to see you're awake. Now come on, we're going to go find someone." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. You stopped yourself from falling onto him, instead, grabbing the stone for support. However, you weren't feeling too great right now, a bad feeling in your gut.

"Who are we going to find Master Judar?" He probably wasn't expecting you to ask anything as he gave you an odd look. Then he released your wrist and placed a hand on his hip, the other making gestures as he spoke.

"You really shouldn't ask so many questions to your Master. Now just get on. You'll see soon enough."

You had no right to disobey him so you sighed and began to climb onto the stones. You stepped onto them first before stepping onto the turban. Judar followed quickly after you in a much more energetic manner. Noticing how he continued to stand, you did as well, thinking this ride wouldn't be that long. The turban began to move away from your balcony, into the city. Judar continued to look around. The streets were mostly empty which was odd considering the fact that people probably lived on them. You looked around but only a few people lingered, you weren't sure where the rest were.

"Look out for a big crowd of people." You still didn't know who the magi was looking for but you nodded your head and looked around. The turban continued to fly over the mostly empty streets until you began to pick up noises in the distance. You closed your eyes, listening, and smelling into the direction you thought you heard it from. You opened your eyes and pointed in the direction.

"There's a group of people over there Master Judar." He turned in the direction you were pointing and then he smirked. It caused a chill to go down your spine and you were beginning to think you should have just kept quiet. The turban began to move in the direction you pointed, towards the group of people. You looked at him. He looked... excited. Yet you knew Judar, little things got him excited, and most of them were not good.

The turban approached a building that was partially destroyed, and on the ground, you noticed a large group of people, most of which seemed quite happy. Judar looked around as people praised someone. Then he seemed to have found who he was looking for as he finally stopped the turban, a large grin on his face. He adjusted his position so he was facing him with crossed arms, you standing next to him. You looked into the crowd, trying to find a familiar face, and then you did.