Part 9 - DIRTY

You look through the menus and the waiter comes back. You order and get your food.

Y/N: Can I get a pudding?
D: Not yet baby
Y/N: Oh okay *confused*

Daniel nods at the waiter. Some slow music starts to play.

D: Can i have this dance please?
Y/N: Yes

You and Daniel start to slow dance. Daniel leans in and kisses you.

The music stops and you go to sit down. Daniel grabs your hand and turns you around.

Y/N: Baby, what are you doing down there?
D: Y/N I love you with all my heart. You are the girl I want to marry, the girl I am lucky enough to call the mother of our babies. Ever since I met you, I thought of nothing else but you. I always went out my way to meet you in the hall. I would do anything just to chat to you for those few minutes. When I met you, you ignited a fire inside my heart. I knew then I had to do what ever it took to make you mine. Those beautiful eyes, that gorgeous smile, that angelic voice and that gorgeous body. I had to make it all mine. Y/N I dont see myself with anyone else but you. I want you now, tomorrow, 5 years time and in 55 years time. Y/N my darling angel will you please do me the honours of becoming my wife?

You are standing there in shock, tears rolling down your cheeks. You love this guy so much!

Y/N: Yes baby, yes!

Daniel stands up and spins you around. He takes your hand and puts the ring on your finger. Then takes you through to a room at the back.

Lights come on and music starts to play. Family and friends come in through the door.

Y/M: Congratulations babygirl and Daniel!
Y/D: Congratulations to my baby and Daniel!
K: Congratulations baby boy and Y/N!
J: Congratulations to you both!

Everyone is congratulating you both. Daniel had planned the engagement and an engagement party.

You and Daniel go up to the cake and cut it.

J: Mommy!!

He runs to you and you pick him up .

J: Mommy, pwetty
Y/N: Thank you baby. My handsome little man! Look at you!
J: I covers boobies
Y/N: *laughs* Thanks baby

Joshua lays his head on your chest. Daniel comes up to you and pulls you close. You and him dance together with Joshua still there.

D: Thank you baby
Y/N: What for?
D: Saying yes, making me happy, protecting me, bringing our beautiful kids into this world and for loving me. Also for being the best mommy to Joshua and baby Seavey
Y/N: I should be thanking you. For this amazing night, everything you organised for tonight, for our babies, making me happy and loving me. Accepting us as package.
D: I love you
Y/N: I love you more

Joshua has fallen asleep again. The night goes on and your mom n dad have just left with Joshua.

You say goodnight to everyone as it's time for you two to leave.

D: Ready?
Y/N: Yeah
D: Let's go

You follow Daniel to the Uber and get in. You head down to the cottage you got.

Daniel pays the driver and you both get out.

You are getting turned on at the thought of what may happen.

You get inside the cottage and Daniel locks the door.

He pins you against the wall.

D: Damn baby! I cant wait to take this dress of you
Y/N: What's stopping you daddy?
D: Nothing... come with me